All Together

We didn't pay much attention to the movie, mostly talking and laughing through the whole thing. About halfway through, another boy walked in. Yoongi introduced him as Jimin, and he winked as his name was said. I laughed but Yoongi found it slightly less amusing. After my tale of woe was told, Jimin came and sat down next to Jin on the floor.

I looked up at Yoongi, as he was briefly entertained by the movie. His perfect face shone above all I had ever seen, and I wondered what he thought of mine. Just the thought made me look down and blush. He noticed and looked at me before grabbing my hand.

My face must've turned even more red, because Taehyung started laughing, and the others quickly caught on. Jimin pulled out his phone to take a picture, but Yoongi knocked it out of his hands. I was soon laughing along, Yoongi looked embarrassed but he didn't let go. 

It struck me that I had just met these boys, but it felt like much longer than the few hours I'd known them. Jin held up the last bite of his food, and I managed to eat it this time without intervention. He laughed at my mouth full of food, the others quickly joined in. It was easy to laugh with Jin, his laugh was ridiculously contagious with it's window-washing sound.  Yoongi eventually began to laugh as well, releasing the quiet tension that had built up. 

It seemed only moments before the credits were rolling and Jungkook walked in. I jumped up from the couch, realizing that I was going to be late to my dorm. He looked confused to see me in his house, but I didn't have time to explain. I waved to the boys and disappeared into the closing elevator. I hoped that my bruised body was still well enough for me to run home, but I doubted it. I'd have to come up with a really good excuse, especially since from here it would take about forty-five minutes to walk.

I realized once I left the elevator that I had left my jacket in the apartment and was debating going back in for it when Yoongi came sprinting down the stairs, my jacket in his arms. I was surprised to say the least, he didn't seem like the running type.

"You left this. Should I walk you home?" I smiled at his kindness, taking my jacket.
"It's alright, I'm sure you're busy." He caught his breath for a second before responding.
"Not really, I'd just like to make sure you make it home alright."
"I'll be fine, thank you though." I moved forward and placed a small kiss on his cheek, before turning and walking out of the apartment building.