Chapter 5

Hi sorry for the long wait. I've been busy these last few months. I've graduated with my BA(hons) in Fine Art and about to start my masters as well as moving into my first flat. So big things have and will be happening. I'll try to update more often.

Enjoy, vote and comment xx

I was pacing in front of Cisco and Stine as they both just finished what they were saying. I was pacing backwards and forwards trying to bring my head around what was said to me.

"So let me get this straight," I say. "You think that you were affected by the Particle Accelerator, and now you're seeing wired visions about birds dying. Not only that, Wells/Thorn not only knew but confirmed it for you. After telling him you say him kill you in a vision."

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," Cisco says.

"And now you've been seeing things and instead of going to Barry... Who you actually work with. You come to me, who doesn't particularly like anyone at the moment." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes well, that seemed like the better bet than telling your brother that I'm seeing visions and it's because he went back in time. Unconsciously stoping from Wells/Thorn from killing me, from you finding out and Captain Cold from kidnapping you and forcing your from telling the whole city that your Dash." He says without taking a breath.

"Wait. I found out?" I was completely confused.

"You didn't know... because Barry didn't tell you... Which I just did." Cisco looked guilty.

"Barry knew that other me knew." I was getting angry.

"And I shouldn't have opened my mouth. I see that that was a mistake now." Cisco says, looking like a deer caught in a headlight.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath through my nose. Knowing that I needed to keep my anger to myself. Slowly counting back from 10.

"Look, I'm not sure what to make of this. Professor, what do you say." I say to the man who has been quiet throughout this whole discussion.

"I believe that we need to do some tests. Physical and mentally. As well as blood tests and brain scans." Staine says, looking at me.

"Right. Cisco, professor. Follow me." I moved away from the sofa and made my way towards a corridor. Making my way to the end, I pulled out a key to my pyjama shorts. I put the key in the lock but before turning it, I turned to the two behind me. "What I'm about to show you. It will NOT leave this apartment. Because if it did, I'll have both of you locked in the pipeline before you can open your mouths."

"You kidding right," Cisco says, laughing nervously. "Wait you are kidding right." He asks when I don't say anything.

"Yeah, nope. Not kidding." And I turn the lock and open the door.

"Oh. My. God!" Cisco muttered in disbelief as he looks around. "Your apartment was cool. But this room is sick!"

The room that I had let them in, was my own personal lab. Inside was filled with chemicals, equipment and tools that I needed. It was like the one at S.T.A.R Labs, but smaller. There were three computers in the middle and behind stood the suit I was working on, to improve the one I have now. At both sides stood workbenches that help my equipment and on the walls next to the door, stood my chemicals and tools. The whole room was white and shiny other than the metal benches and dark tiled floor.

"This room was expensive, and if you break anything. I break your face." I say from behind a marvelling Cisco and an impressed Professor.

"Wait, how do you train, I know you don't at S.T.A.R. Labs. And I doubt that Oliver has anything. So..." Cisco looked hopeful at me. "Where are your big toys. I know you have some."