Body

Your man walks in on you giving me a blow job. He gets furious but I have my hand on your head and I won't let you stop. He comes over to you and grabs your hair in an effort to pull you off of me. I fight and keep you to myself. "Fine, you want her too? We'll just both have to use her" he says as he pulls off his belt. I turn your head and guide it back down into my cock. He picks you up by the hips and gets you on your knees. With your ass in the air and your lips around my cock he begins to fuck you from behind. You can feel as his long cock slides deep into you. Simultaneously you feel my hand guide your head down further on my cock. As he speed up we both use your body harder. Your ass bounces off of him and you can feel his hands spreading your ass. Each time you bounce off of him you come back towards me with just as much force and feel my cock slide down your throat even more. The two of us fuck you like this before switching so that I get to feel your pussy and you get to taste his dick. He lifts your head up so you look into his eyes and slides himself into your mouth. You can taste yourself on him and it turns you on to be able to pleasure two men at once. After we each get a turn fucking your pussy and your mouth we flip you onto your back. Your man watches as I pull you up to me and begin fucking you again. You moan and run your hands through my hair. "Don't touch him like that" your man scolds and pulls your hands away from me. He pins your hands down above your head so that all you can do is watch me fuck you. My right hand reaches up and plays with your tits. You can feel your nipples get hard as I brush past them softly. You can feel yourself building up and getting ready to cum for me. Right then your man leans over top of you and begins kissing your lips. You feel your body shake and your pussy drips for me. His soft lips keep kissing yours while shivers run across your body and you orgasm for us both. I sit you back up and I stand next to your man. We are both still hard and in need of you.

You begin sucking my cock and your man puts his hand on your head. He guides you up and down my cock before taking your head and turning it towards him. You blow him and slowly rub my cock. You can feel me pulse and my cock throbbing in your hand while your man moans for you. We both get impatient and we want more. We throw you back on the bed and I get out a blindfold. You look up into your mans eyes as he blindfolds you and gives you one last kiss. Everything goes black and you are left in our control. You feel a strong set of hands lay you on your side and slide your legs up so that your pussy can be fucked from behind. You feel the head of a cock rubbing against your pussy and eventually sliding inside of you. You grip the sheets as your sensitive pussy gets filled again. As you begin to get fucked you can feel a set of lips kissing your ass. A soft tongue rubs around the rim of your ass. You can are overwhelmed with both sensations and you let out a huge moan so that we know you are enjoying yourself. Once you are wet and ready you feel the tongue pull away and the head of a second cock is right there and ready to fuck you. You are nervous at first but you can feel that it is well lubed and you let it slide into you. You are tight but it can fit. As it slowly slides in you finally get the sensation of being fucked by two men at once. Both cocks slow down to the same speed. They begin to thrust in unison and you can feel your pussy and ass quiver with every thrust. They don't slow down at all and you feel pleasure that you have never experienced before. Chills run down your back as four hands explore your body. Your hair is being pulled while your clit is being rubbed faster and faster. A hand is pulling at your nipples while another slaps your ass. You are overwhelmed by the sensations and you orgasm for us multiple times.

We continue to double team you just like this until we are ready to cum. "Cum for me boys" you beg when you can feel that we are getting close. Amost on your demand we each start to cum. You can feel yourself get filled up in your ass and pussy. We each moan your name and make sure to get every last drop deep inside of you. You can feel us each slide out if you and you shake from the relief. You hear us each leave the room and you finally take off the blindfold. You'll never know who fucked your ass and who fucked your pussy, but you finally got double teamed like you always fantasized.