Epilogue: Jelena's Thoughts

Selena POV:

This was the story of how a good girl fell for the badest boy there was (LOL JK). Justin honestly was just  a misunderstood sweetheart and that is why I love him. My senior I found love, friendship, enemies, pain, and the most amazing thing myself. Justin was the missing piece I needed. He completed me and I finally found who I wanted to be just by dating him (who would have thought> lol). I do not know what is coming next, but I do know that we are going to face this together.

Justin and I are in love. I also became best friends with Miley Cyrus who is his older cousin (Only by a few months but she is defiantly somebody to point that out). Demi and I are going to be moving into an apartment that is halfway between UCLA and the Art Institute of Los Angles. Justin has been invited to move into the summer home that One Direction has here in America with Niall Horan, who is Demi's boyfriend DAHH!!!  This is going to be a great adventure.

Justin's POV:

Last summer, I was a druggie kid who nobody gave a damn about(well nobody besides Miley). This summer, I have four best friends, a family that treats me right, and a girlfriend who I could not live without. I became the "project" of the goodie-two-shoes Gomez family who take in troubled kids with problems and I found a home to call my own because they treated me like family. They even let me date their gorgeous and perfect daughter named Selena Gomez. She is my love and I finally feel happy with her in my life. She treats me better than any other girlfriend I have ever had. Actually, my old girlfriend (the one who cheated on me) is now actually a good friend because the Gomez family even rubbed off on her.

The Gomez family is now my family and I could not be happier because I have a home to call my own. I gave up the drugs, the meaningless sex, and alcohol because I had happiness. I still fear that something will get me back into that lifestyle, but Selena keeps helping me with her angelic ways. She is the sweetest and most perfect girl in the world. I have to say that the Lord (yeah I am now a Christian) blessed with this family because HE knew that I needed it. I never dreamed of myself actually going to college, but I am going to the best Arts School in the country and I am moving into a mansion. Did I mention that I am best friends with One Direction's Niall Horan? Well I am, he and his friends are allowing me to move into their summer place with them. It is more like a penthouse but its still like awesome. Selena and Demi will be two blocks away in an apartment for college students. This is going to be amazing because I have Selena.

______________________________________________________________

HEY ALL READERS(lol),

Thank you for reading He's My Rebel. I am so thankful for all the readers and people who enjoyed it. I did not know if it was going to be popular or not, but this story was my favorite story I have written in forever. I decided that I was going to do a summer story because well its my summer lol. I created the story called "Bahama Love". I will finish that over the summer and it might actually be a little bit longer then this one, idk yet. But yeah, thank you again y'all are just amazing readers.

-Clara xo