Chapter 33

Gemma's P.O.V

We get back from seeing Pittsburgh and I can tell Antti loved it. Olli in the other hand, he's getting sick of Antti being here.

"That was amazing. I love it here!" Olli smiles. "Don't think you're living here! You have a job back in Finland!" Olli says. "I know!" Antti rolls his eyes.

Olli and I sit on the couch together and he warps his arm around me. Antti sits on the other couch and he turns the tv on.

"So Antti, how long are you here for?" I ask. "I leave tomorrow!" "That's a short trip!" "Well I had a few days off from work so I decided to come visit Olli!" "That's a nice brother!" I tell him. "I try to be!" Antti smirks.

We continue it watch the tv and chill for the rest of the night.

~

A few hours later Olli orders a pizza from dominoes and we eat that and watch a movie.

~

It's 10:00 and the boys are still watching tv.

"I'm going upstairs to bed. See you in the morning!" I say and stand up. "I'm leaving early in the morning so I won't see you!" Antti tells me. "Okay. Hopefully I can see you soon!" I smile. "Ya!" Antti says and hugs me. "Bye Antti!" "Bye Gemma!" We say to each other before I walk upstairs.

*

I wake up 11:00 and Olli gets up too.

"Morning!" I say. "Morning!" Olli says and kisses me. "Did you drop Antti off?" I ask. "Ya. Dropped him off at 4 and then I can back to sleep!" "He's nice!" I smile. "He can be!" "Olli come on!" "He's my brother. Sometimes we don't get along!" "Ya I get that. Me and Jonathan don't get along sometimes!" I smile. "I just want to lay here forever!" Olli tells me and looks over at me. "So you don't want to play hockey and Saturday?" "I do!" He smiles at me. "Let's get some breakfast!" I tell him and stand up. "Ugh do we have to get up?" Olli complains. "Yes let's go!" I say and pull him up. "Why do you have to get me up out of bed on my one week off at 11 am?" He asks me. "Because I'm your girlfriend and we need food!" I smile at turn around to look at him. "Why do you have to be so nice to me?" Olli smiles and grabs my waist. "Because I like you!" I smile. Olli leans down and kisses me. I smile and pull him to the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask sitting at the table. "Waffles?" Niall smirks. "Is that even a question?" I chuckle. Niall grabs the bowl to make the mix, the waffle maker and the batter. I sit and watch him make it.

~~~

Olli and I finish our pancakes and clean up our mess. "I love your waffles!" I say and hop up on the counter. "I've never made waffles until the first time we made them together!" Olli admits to me. "Are you serious?" "Yup!" He smiles. "Oh my god. You're a pro at making them!" I tell him. "Thanks!" He says and kisses me. "Xbox?" I smile. "Xbox!" Olli grins. He piggybacks me to the couch and drops me on it. "Excuse me. You can't injury this hockey player! I have to go to the Olympics soon!" I complain. "Sorry Gem!" He smiles down at me.

"What game?" I ask. "NHL 17!" He puts the disc in and grabs two remotes. I move myself so I'm sitting up and Olli sits beside me and hand me the controller.

"You're going to get your ass kicked Määttä!" I grin as I pick the Rangers. "Don't be to sure Gem!" He smirks and we start the game.

~

After the game, which I won 5-3, Olli pouts on the couch.

"Cmon Olli. You can't win em all!" I say and put my head on his shoulder. "But I want to win at least one!" "You did beat me in that one game!" "I did, didn't I!" He perks up. "Yup!" I say quietly. "What?" "Nothing." "Did you let me win?" "No... Maybe... Yes!" I give in and sit up. "Gemma, you let me win!" "I wanted you to win so you think you could beat me!" I tell him. "So I can't beat you?" "You probably can Olli, you just haven't beaten me yet!" I smile. "I'll beat you one day!" He smiles and pulls me into a hug. "This is why you're my favourite girl!" Olli says. "You're my favourite guy!" I tell him. "Want to watch tv?" Olli asks. "Ya!" He gets up and switches the channel to the tv.

"Hey what time do you leave on the 20th?" "2:00 pm. The flight takes about 15 hours and a little bit. But it also depends what flight I am taking!" I say to him. "Why do you have to be gone for so long?" Olli asks sitting beside me. "I don't have to go to the Olympics! I can stay here with you!" I joke with Olli. "Shut up. You are going to the Olympics!" Olli demands. I chuckles and look at the tv.

~

"Hey Gem!" I feel Olli whisper in my hear. I look over and Olli is crouched down staring at me. "What?" I smile. "You fell asleep on the couch. It's 1:00 am!" He tells me. "What?" I saw as I get more awake. "Let's get to bed!" Olli tells me and lifts me up bridal style and carries me up to the bed. He covers me up and lays down beside me on his bed.

"Night Olli!" I whisper. "Night Gemma!" He says and kisses my forehead.