Prison and A New Member

Natsu P.O.V

          "Lisanna Strauss. You are entitled to 8 years in the council prison for kidnap and the use of illegal magic." The council all called to an agreement.

          Mirajane cried because she couldn't believe that Lisanna would do what she did. The guards took Lisanna by her arm that were pulled behind her back. As they were walking they passed the guild members.

          "Lisanna why?" Mira asked as they passed. Lisanna shrugged. I could tell she was holding her tears back though. Lisanna was soon gone from our view.

          We all headed back to the guild. I had my arm around Lucy. She was still a bit shaken up by what had happened yesterday.

          "Natsu?" Lucy mumbled.

          "Huh?" I asked as we walked.

          "Why do I cause so much trouble. I ran away and you guys had to save me. I got kidnapped and you guys had to save me. Im just a burden to you all. Im sorry" She sighed. I stopped walking and stared at her.

          "Don't ever say that ever again. Don't ever. You are not a burden. Lucy, everyone in Fairy Tail loves you. Especially me. Don't ever think you're a burden." I said as we kept walking.

At the Guild

          "Alright, now everything aside... Welcome our new member of the guild, Amazonia" Gramps said at front of the guild. Everyone cheered and started to greet Amazonia.

           The black haired girl walked over to Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Gray, and I. "Hey" She said sheepishly. "No hard feelings right? About what my other mind controlled self did." She asked while she fiddled with her hands.

          "Don't worry about it. You had no control. It wasn't your fault. Welcome to Fairy Tail. I hope we can be friends" Lucy said to her. Amazonia smiled widely. The rest of us nodded in agreement.

          The rest of the night was pretty weird. Some people wanted to party in celebration of the new member and some wanted to sulk because of what happened with Lisanna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed. Im sorry. I didn't know what I wanted to do with this chapter. Writers Block -.- So if you were bored, im sorry. I probably would have been too. Thanks for reading. If you want to, go ahead and Vote, Comment, Follow or Message me. I Loovvee You! Byyee!

~KaraMendez