Chapter 9

'Shut up' he whined

'Aww did that bruise your ego?' I asked

'Stoooppp' he whined and pouted his lip.

I wanted to kiss him so bad because he looked so cute. So that's exactly what i did. I stood up onto my tippy toes and left a lingering kiss on his lips. To my surprise he kissed back.

When we pulled away he smirked making me blush like crazy.

'Look who's blushing now' he mimicked me .

'Grayson can we go to the lake now' i pleaded.

He found this extremely adorable

'Yes of course, anything for my princess' he said smiling

When he said princess I wasn't sure if he was serious-like how serious you are when you tell people that you're getting married, you're committing  yourself to a person- or if it was his fuck boy act.

But one thing i did know my heart fluttered every time he called me his.

We got to the lake and we started walking around, we walked over to the- man made- beach.

There were so many people there, so i grabbed Grayson's hand because I didn't want to get lost in the crowd.

A girl walked up to us and then she said
'You guys are a really cute couple'

'Oh  we aren't-' i began to say but Grayson cut me off and said

'Thanks, but it her that makes us a cute couple' he said referring to me.

I began to blush and then through gritted teeth I said 'shut up Grayson'

'Aww cute i made you blush two times today already' he said with a smirk- that i would love to wipe off- on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short sorry.

I think I'm gonna start working on this book more often.

Anyway tysm for 1k reads ilysm

PEACE!