been through it all. (C.J. *)

a/n: this is my first 13rw imagine, and i might end up doing a part 2 at some point in the near future if anybody wants me to. hope you guys enjoy!
word count is 2669!
warnings: mentions of depression and death, handjobs, and kissing
--------
The faint sound of crashing echoes through the neighborhood as I reach the door to the side house. Afraid someone could've been getting murdered in there, I pulled out my key instead of knocking. I open it slowly, pulling my knife from my back pocket and keeping it at my side. No murderer. Phew. But what I did see almost broke my heart more. Clay stood there before the mess he had just created, not one thing in his room wasn't tossed to the other side or broken. His face was buried in his hands. "Clay." I say softly, shutting the door behind me. "Let me guess," He says, turning to face me, "You're here to ask if I did it?" He says, his eyes red, tears all over his face. "Who the fuck do you think I am?" I ask him, offended he would think that would even cross my mind. "My own parents think I'm a murderer. Ani too. Now you probably think I had something to do with it too." He says, squeezing his eyes shut and clenching his fists. "Get out." He says, pointing at the door behind me. "You did not just..." I say, then sigh, realizing he was upset. Half the town thinks he killed Bryce. "Clay." I say for the second time, stepping closer to him.
I'd known Clay for a few years now. Our dads worked together and we met at a christmas party. We realized we went to the same school as well. Ever since, we'd been inseparable. We told eachother everything since we were 12. He was my best friend, but he thinks I would accuse him of murder?
"Jensen." I say, a little louder, making him step towards me. He goes to say something, but I stop him. "I love you, Clay. I'm here for you. I don't think you did it." I say, stepping towards him and wrapping my arms around him in a hug. It took him a second, but then his arms were wrapping around me and his face was buried in my shoulder. He was crying. The only other time he'd cried in front of me was after Hannah's death. I was glad, though. I was glad he felt like he could cry.
"Listen, Jensen. Fuck your parents. Fuck Ani. Fuck any goddamn person in this town that could ever think you're capable of something like that." I say, running my hand into his hair to comfort him. "I'll take down everyone in this town if it can prove your innocence." He pulls away from the hug, running his hands down to hold both of mine.
"I love you, Theo." He says, sniffling as he looks at me. I could tell he was still angry. He looked like he was seconds away from having one of his panic attacks. "It's okay, Jensen. We'll get through this together. Like we always do." I smile, pulling my hand away from his to place it on his face.
His eyes meet mine, with a look I'd never quite seen on him before. Completely unexpected, he grabs my face, pulls me in, and kisses me. His lips melted onto mine after the initial shock that - oh my god he's kissing me - I kissed him back. He pulled away abruptly, "Oh my god. Theo, I'm so sorry... Oh fuck." He says, turning away from me as if I was going to hit him or something. I grab his arm, pulling him back to me, pressing my lips to his again. He kissed back immediately, hands falling onto my waist to pull me closer. God, I had no idea I wanted this until it happened. It's like everything became so much clearer the second his lips met mine.
"You're sure this is okay?" Clay asks between kisses, and I giggle. "Yes." I say, running my hands into his hair as our lips meet again. And then, the door opened. Justin. Of course. I back away suddenly, Clay coughing awkwardly as he looks at Justin then back at me. "Did I interrupt something?" Justin steps forward, placing his gatorade bottle on the counter.
"No." We said at the same time, then looked at eachother. "We were just talking." I say, and Justin smirks. "Ah, of course. Just talking." He says with air quotations. "So.." I mumble, "I should probably go." I look between the two of them, "No, that's okay, I'll go. You two continue talking." Justin says before going to walk back outside. "No really. I need to get homework done. I'll go."
That's when Mr. and Mrs. Jensen walked in, huge smiles on their faces. I could tell they were fake. "We're taking the family out for dinner. We're meeting the Standalls there." Clays mom says, "We're hoping you'll join us, Theo!" She grins, and I look over at Clay. "I don't know... I have tons of homework to do..." I say, but Clay grabs my hand and squeezes it. "I guess I can do it tomorrow. I'd love to join." I smile at his parents. "Perfect!"
They exit the room after telling us we need to leave in 5 minutes to get there on time. Deputy Standall was my dads best friend, but I stayed with them during the school year since my parents moved to New York. Alex and Peter were basically my brothers. I'd recently gotten into a fight with Peter because he accused me of "letting Alex go off the rails" since he was away at college. None of what Alex has done to himself has been my fault, and I know that, but it really did hurt that Peter thought it was.
"You sure you'll be okay?" Clay asks, knowing about mine and Peters fight. "I'll be fine." I nod, looking through my drawer in his dresser, finding a cardigan and putting it on. "What happened?" Justin asks, "If you don't mind telling me." He says, smiling a little. "Yeah, uh, it's okay. Peter and I just got into a fight. He said, um, he said that Alex trying to... you know.. was my fault." I sit back down on Clays bed, playing with my hands. "What the hell?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows. "He said I'm the one who's supposed to take care of him. That if he died, it would've been my fault." Tears fill the brims of my eyes as I look up at him. "He was drunk when he said that, and I know he was just upset but..." I frown, and Justin grabs my hands, pulling me to stand up before hugging me tightly.
"Theo, him being fucked up is absolutely not your fault. It's his brain doing that shit to him. You're always there for him, you're the reason he's better now." Justin explains, and I nod, "Thank you. I love you, Foles." I shut my eyes, hugging him tighter before letting go. He smiles at me, then wipes the tear from my cheek. "If he tries anything at dinner, I'll take care of it. Okay?" He says, and I chuckle, "You don't have to. And I don't think he'd say anything in front of Alex." I smile, "Let's get going, shall we?" I say, giving the two of them a smile, reassuring them that I would be okay. "Yeah, lets go."
The car ride was about 10 minutes. Clay let me have aux, which meant I was blasting music he hated the whole way there. Justin was facetiming Jessica in the backseat, and I looked back and grinned. "Tell her I say hi." I say before changing the song to notice me by role model. That was the song I played when Clay and I first hung out. We went to the pier, then drove around for hours. It was the only song on my playlist he told me he liked. He looks over at me and smiles. I grab his hand, putting the middle compartment up so Justin couldn't see. "Ohhh can't stand when you're not close to me, damn, can't believe you noticed me." I sing along badly, laughing after I do, running my thumb over his hand. "Jess says hi and that you two should hang out soon." He says and I nod, "I second that!"
We pull into the restaurant, and I let go of Clays hand as I get out of the car. I leave my phone on the seat, shutting the door and waiting for them to get out. Justin hangs up his facetime call, walking over and putting his arm around me. "You got this." He smiles, then walks inside to meet my parents. Clay opens the door for me, chuckling as I walk in after he waves his arm for me to go inside. I laugh, "You're such a dork."
"I think you mean gentleman." I roll my eyes as the lady leads us to the table, my heart dropping into my stomach when I see Peter sitting there. He'd never threatened me or anything, I just felt so much guilt about the whole situation I never wanted to look at him. "Hey, it's okay." Clay whispers, putting his hand on my back. "I'm right here." I bite down on my lip, nodding as I sit across from Alex, with Clay on one side and Justin on the other. Peter sat across from Justin, which scared me a little bit to be honest. "Hey Theo!" Alex says with a smile, "Hey Alex, I feel like I haven't seen you at all today." I smile, and he nods, "Oh yeah I was at Tylers helping out with a project, then when I got home you were gone."
"How's your project going?" I ask, running my hand over to Clays. He gives me a look, like, 'we're gonna get caught.' so I squeeze his hand. Alex begins to tell me about his project for their writing class. "It's going great! It's actually about something you taught me. Whoever's project wins gets posted around the school. It's about how no matter how alone you feel in this world, there's always somebody who cares about you, and how there's always help." He says with a smile.
"I taught you that?" I ask, almost feeling like crying. "Theo, you're the only one who cared about me enough to sit up with me talking about my feelings until god knows what hour of the night. You did that every night for months. I can never thank you enough." He explains, and I nod, "I remember." I smile, glancing over at Peter who looked like he was about to melt in his seat. I give him a small nod, like it was okay, and he didn't need to feel bad. I did understand why he was so upset, and I knew part of it was because he needed someone to blame besides himself. The conversation changed shortly after that, and the boys were now talking about how Clay should join the baseball team.
"Yeah, I agree with Justin. You'd be great at baseball." I grin, letting go of his hand and running my hand up over his thigh. He shifted in his seat, looking over at me, "Theo." He says, his face now red with embarrassment. "It's true, you would be. You played in middle school! Why'd you stop?" I say, squeezing his thigh. "I don't know, I just didn't feel like it was the right place or the right time." He says, looking at me, still bright red. "Bro, what does that even mean? And why are you so red?" Alex asks, laughing. "You should at least train with us. To see if you like it." Justin says. I run my hand further up, rubbing over his member, feeling how hard he was getting.
"Hey, I actually forgot my phone in the car. I'm gonna go grab it, Clay, can you come with me? It's kind of a bad part of town." I say, biting down on my lip as I stand up. "Oh, uh, yeah. I wouldn't want you going alone." He says, standing up in an awkward way which his phone mostly hiding the forming tent under his jeans. He walks to the side of me where nobody could see, following me outside to the car. I get into the backseat, "Come here." I tell him. "What the hell was that?" He asks, "You do realize my parents were sitting right there, right? And Justin? And Alex? and Peter? And Mrs. and Mr. Standall?"
"They didn't notice. They had no reason to think anything of you being so flustered." I say, "Do you want to come in here or not?"
He sighs, chewing on his lip. "What if they find out?" "Jesus fucking christ, either get in here or we can go back inside and one, they'll see that you're hard, and two, i'll go to the bathroom and get myself off." He gets into the car, slamming the door shut behind him. I lean forward, my lips meeting his as I crawl onto his lap, straddling him. His hands meet my waist as the kiss grows more passionate. I run my hands down his torso, unzipping his jeans and rolling my body over his already hard member.
"You have no idea how many dreams I've had about this. Every day after I'd have one I'd have to see you in school and not be able to do anything about it." I mumble between kisses.
"The amount of times I've thought about kissing you, just to know how it felt," I say, running my fingers beneath his boxers and rubbing his member. "Fuck, Theo." he moaned, rolling his head back as I began stroking him slowly. "There was one day I had to avoid you in the halls because I wanted you so fucking bad. I thought I might have done something if I talked to you." I mumble, my lips kissing a trail down to his neck. I push his boxers down so his cock was no longer confined by them. I pump faster, picking up the pace more as he moaned into my ear. "Holy fuck." He says, and I giggle against his neck, my teeth grazing over what seemed to be his sensitive spot.
I ran my thumb over his tip as I continued, taking his hand and putting two of his fingers in my mouth. He looked at me like he could've came right then. I continued my work, kissing him again. "Fuck, I'm close," He moans. I could listen to him moaning all day. It was so fucking hot. I sped up my hand, adding my second hand for the last few seconds. His head rolls back against the headrest, his eyes rolling back as he groans one last time. I grin as he cums into my hand, the look on his face showing sheer ecstasy as he came down from his high.
"Jesus, Theo," he says, breathless, as I grab a towel from my bag and clean both myself and him up. I kiss him one last time, before climbing off of him. "We should get back inside." I smile, "What about you?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "They'll get suspicious if we're out here any longer. It's already been 5 minutes. You can return the favor later." I wink at him, and he grins, nodding.  "That I can." He says before I grab my phone and he follows me back inside. We sit down, and Justin grins at me.
"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "These windows are made of glass and his car is parked right outside, you do know that, right?" He whispers in my ear. My eyes widen, "Dont worry, I didn't watch, I'm not a perv. I'm just smart enough to know what's going on." He whispers then laughs. "Please don't tell anyone." I whisper, and he nods, "I would never." I sigh and grab Clays hand as we begin eating our food.