Chapter 1.

******be sure to watch the video on top. It's the best way I can describe Athena's life. Enjoy!******

"Athena can you please go tell mom and dad to shut up! They won't listen to me. I'm so sick of hearing them fight!" My sister Dove demanded.
"What makes you think they are gonna listen to me?" I snapped.
"Just go try! I'm literally about to shoot myself."
"Whatever." I said getting off my bed and walking to the family room.
"You've so called been working late, and having to miss out family plans because of work. But I seen those messages from That girl!"
"Honey, it was the wrong number!" The yelled back and forth. I decided to cough to get their attention.

They stopped fighting and sat up straight. "And what do you want?" My dad said in disgust.
"I want you to shut up or go somewhere else and fight." I mumbled.
"I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked.
" I said shut up or go somewhere else and fight because Dove and I are so sic-

*smack*

I felt a sharp pain on the left side of my face. My dad just hit me. He's never done that. How could he? What the actual hell. "You make me sick to my stomach with that tone of yours. Don't you ever raise you voice at me or your mother!" I nodded.
"You hear me?!?!?"
"Yes." I ran to my room and grabbed my backpack and put some clothes and supplies in there. "Where are you going?" Dove asked.
"Away." I said while slipping on my shoes. I made sure to get my phone. I walked to the kitchen, where the back door is. I walked right out and got on my bike.

I didn't know where to go, I was a little thirsty and hungry, since i didn't eat dinner yet and it's really dark out and usually nothing Is open except Grovers. Grovers is this amazing coffee shop. They sell the best doughnuts ever!!! I really don't want to go anywhere with lots of people. I can feel the bruise on my cheek. People will stare and I don't like that. Oh well. I honestly don't care. While I was riding my bike on my way to Grovers I seen an attractive guy walking with another guy. One had purple hair. He had long brown hair. He was cute. I smiled at him. He smiled back. Then another boy walked up to them with even longer brown hair. But he had a beanie on.

I parked my bike on the side of the building and walked into Grovers. The line wasn't long just three people ahead of me, it's gonna take about ten to fifteen minutes. I hate waiting for a long time. I get super bored.

My phone started to buzz. It was messages from my sister.

My turn was up in line

My turn was up in line. "Hello. How can I help you?" A lady asked.
"Just your regular iced coffee and a chocolate doughnut. Thanks."
"Alrighty that'll be.....six dollars and thirty two cents." She said. I grabbed my wallet out of my backpack and handed her the money. "Your order will be ready in a second. Can you please stand right there until we get it ready?"
"Yeah sure." I smiled and stood there for a good 3 minutes. I was headed towards the back table then I stupid self accidently ran into someone and fell, thank God I didn't spill anything.
"Oh my God. Are you okay?" A guy asked me.
"Heh yeah. Just a little hit haha. Are you okay?"
"Well I'm the one who knocked you over. I think I'm okay hehe."
"You're fine. I wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry." I got up and walked away. I felt awkward. I sat down at the table I was intending sitting at. I started playing games on my phone while sipping my coffee. I couldn't beat that stupid level on flappy bird, I can never beat 95 it makes me so mad!!!!
I felt my table shake and I looked up. That dude literally just sat at my table for no reason.
"Hey, I'm Geoff." I didn't know what to say. I got so nervous.
"Cool Nose Ring."
"Thanks. I like your hair."
"Thanks. I'm Athena."
"I also like your name."
"Thanks again." I smiled awkwardly and so did he. I could tell he was also nervous."what happened to your cheek?" He asked.
"Can we not talk about it?"
"Sure. Sorry."
"Its fine.........So. I have to go. Sorry but I need to find a good hotel tonight and it's already like almost eleven at night."
"Why? Are you from somewhere else than here?"
"No it's a long story."
"Well I'm sure all hotels have closed for the night."
"You're probably right, but I'll figure it out."
"You can stay at my place if you'd like."
"And what get raped?"
"What!??! No that's no-
"Chill I was just joking. Plus I don't really know you..."
"Well how about you get to know me on the way to my place?"
"Heh....whatever."
"I have to get my friends then we can leave."
"Okay..."

I waited for a few minutes. Geoff came back with the two guys I seen earlier. "Guys this is Athena, she's gonna stay with us tonight. I hope you guys don't mind."
"We don't." Said the purple haired dude. "I'm Awsten." He smiled
"I'm otto." Said the other guy. He also smiled. I obviously smiled back and stood up. "So should we start walking back to your place?"
"Yeah it's late, you guys ready?" Awsten asked. They said yeah and we started walking back to their place.
"Wait i need to get my bike guys." I said while getting my bike. I had to ride my bike at a slow pace to keep up with them but it ended up being a really cool night.