°•°•°•°Chapter 2°•°•°•°

Zavier's POV
I was in my office finishing some paperwork. When that was done I cleaned my desk off, sighed, and put my head in my hands.
I started thinking about my mate.
I was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock and a door opening.
I looked up and I saw Andrew.
"What", I asked kinda rudely.
"Well, me and Elijah were thinking bout going out tonight and we wanted to see if you wanted to join", he explained.
I nodded, went to my room, got dressed, and we left.

We arrived, got out, and entered the club for free since the bouncer was in my pack

I smelt the most amazing sound when we entered. I looked around and found the source of the smell. It was a girl about maybe 5ft or 5ft 2 beating the shit out of a guy. I heard two girls yelling at her to stop. She didn't listen just continued to beat him. A girl then grabbed her hair and pulled. That made me want to beat her for doing that to my mate. Yes, you heard me I just found my mate. She turned and slapped the girl who did it and a fight broke out. It ended with my mate straddling her and punching her nonstop. A girl went up to her and picked her up like she weighed nothing but she broke out of their hold and jumped back on her. Then another girl helped and they eventually carried her away when she gave up on fighting.
She started drinking then dancing with her friends. After maybe an hour  they started getting ready to leave.

Harper's POV
After maybe an hour or so we got tired of dancing so we got ready to leave. I couldn't drive and neither could the girls. I grabbed my phone and called a taxi. As we waited somehow Monika fell.
"Hey, Monika look at me. Can you stand?", I asked her.
She nodded and I grabbed her and tried to pull her up but she pulled me down instead.
I groaned when I fell. My back and head hit the concrete. Black spots started to appear, I tried to stay focused, but eventually the darkness consumed me.

Zavier's POV
We waited a few minutes then followed them. We exited and saw the girl in the red on the ground. My mate grabbed her hands, tried to lift her up, but was pulled down. She groaned. I thought she was gonna get up but she never did. The girl in the flower dress started speaking.
"Harper can you hear me? Harper please, please wake up? Victoria get your ass up and help me wake her up. She then lifted Harper's head and paled.
She looked at Victoria and spoke "Vic there's blood. She must have hit her head when she fell. She's unconscious and barely breathing".
I looked at the guys and nodded and we ran to them. I picked Harper up, Elijah grabbed Victoria, and Andrew grabbed the other one. We started walking towards the alley where the car was parked when the girls started to fight. I looked at the boys and they nodded placing the cloths over there mouths. The girls eventually breathed it in and blacked out. I put Harper in my lap while the girls were placed in the back.
We got situated and left with the girls.