Continuation Chapter

*I decided to finally add another chapter to the book (requested by mimoo13), and also, quick thanks to mimoo13 and LeviAcker_man for being awesome readers and giving me feedback and a new idea, and to all my other readers, thank you and please, don't hesitate to request or give feedback, and without further ado, let's start the new chapter, shall we?

After a year or so, Ren and Aoba decided to move into a cute apartment not far from Aoba's grandmother's house. Ren liked the apartment because of the space the two of them had and they could finally be alone together. Aoba was in the living room, hanging up the last of the pictures, standing tiptoe on the couch, his long, shocking blue hair up in a ponytail.Ren smiled at the sight of him and leaned against the wall, placing his head against it while looking at Aoba with a soft, loving expression. Aoba finally finished hanging up the pictures and turned around to see Ren standing there with the dreamiest smile on his face. He blushed and said, "What?", tucking a piece of stray hair behind his ear. Ren got off the wall and walked over to Aoba, gently placing his hands on his lover's hips. "Nothing," He said with a dreamy smile and leaned in to kiss his lover. Aoba smiled and gently went on his tiptoes to meet Ren's lips half way, closing his eyes as he melted into the kiss. An idea popped into Ren's head and he decided to gently lick Aoba's bottom lip, asking for permission. Aoba hesitantly opened his mouth, allowing Ren's tongue to enter and explore his mouth. He moaned a little at the gentle tug on his hair from Ren as his lover took out the hairband to let Aoba's beautiful hair down. Ren pulled away from the kiss and took a small strand of Aoba's hair and held it to his lips, causing a soft blush to appear on his lover's cheeks. He smiled and got down on one knee, looking up at Aoba with that dreamy smile still planted on his lips. "Aoba Seragaki, being with you has been like a dream come true and over the years, my love for you has only gotten stronger, and now that I have a physical body, will you make me the happiest man in the world...", pulling out a gorgeous gold ring with a blue diamond in the middle surrounded by tiny white diamonds, "And be mine forever?" He said, his smile only brightening. Aoba teared up suddenly and placed his hands over his mouth, nodding wordlessly. "Yes..." He finally choked out, taking his hands from over his mouth. "Yes, yes, yes!" He said, happily, smiling brightly. Ren jumped up from off the floor and pulled Aoba into a tight yet gentle hug and kissed him passionately. They pulled away from the kiss after a minute or two, Ren happily placing the ring on Aoba's finger and smiled at him. Aoba smiled back and leaned his head against Ren's shoulder.