This is... normal?

Your POV

I went to my bedroom shortly after that and cried into my pillow about my family. I mean are they Alive? Can I trust these people? So many questions going through my head and I can't control my emotions. I go into a mirror and see a streak of my hair is  indigo. I stepped back and fell on my back "argh" is all that came out my mouth, I stood up and felt tired but I quickly looked in the mirror and the streak of hair was yellow meaning I was tired so I fell on my bed and went straight to sleep.

Dream~~

I was with all my family and everything was fine, I couldn't control my body though so it was hard to understand everything that was happening. All of my family were in the lounge room with a man called Zalgo, they made a deal that Zalgo would get me back and they would work for him.

I snuck into my room and climbed out of the window, leaving everything spotless. I gained control of my body but I was still moving without really knowing where I am going. I was walking until I found Slender Mansion and walked inside. Everything was dead silent,nobody was here and I felt scared until I saw a black and white cat tail around a corner, 'Kit Kat' I thought but when I turned the corner I was met with a horrific sight, all my friends and family were dead, including the Creepypasta. I fell on my knees, "why? Why? WHYYY???" I screamed, the echo still being heard through these empty hallways.

" You were too late to the dinner party, you could've saved them, it's all your fault. You should kill yourself, you can be with you family." A dark, raspy voice spoke making it sound like whispers through the hallways."I hate you YOU MONSTER" I screamed and turned around seeing him, the demon with multiple mouths, ruler of the underwold, "ZALGO"

"What do you want?" I asked with venom laced all over my voice. "Be my queen and I I'll bring them all back." "Or?" "Or you can join them? Of course it's either a die or live situation, everyone lives and your my queen or everyone dies and I'll torcher Kitty and she can be my queen and watch you die slowly, painfully and listen to your screams. "SHUT THE F**K UP"

"Ok then your way" He said with a smirk as he pointed at me and everything slowly started to fade to black.

"(Y/N)!!" " (Y/N)!!" "WAKE UP!!" "WHATS WRONG?" "What h-happened?" I asked, "your a-all ALIVE!!" I engulfed all of them in a hug. "SLENDY" Kitty yelled "yes child?" "THIS WAS OF ZALGOS DOING, HES DOING IT TO HER AS WELL"Everything was silent until Kitty glomped me and started crying saying "please no I'm sorry please no I'm sorry please no I'm sorry please no I'm sorry please no I'm sorry please no I'm sorry" over and over to me. "What is It??" "Zalgo... I thought I F**KING KILLED THAT GUY." "Im g-going back-k to sleep i-I'm still tired-d ok g-guys?" "Okay but warning, this is normal" "This i-is... normal?" 

Me: YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED AND ON MY FIRST DAY OF YEAR 6  YES I AM YOUNG BUT BEING YOUNG IS BETTER THAN BEING OLD right? ANYWAYYYS... WOOHOO *starts celebrating* (590 words )

Stitches: Wellwhile Kitty's doing whatever that is....

Me: * doing really weird dancing* *does a backflip* 

Stitches: I will say goodbye soooo 

Have a lovely day my kittens!

Me: KITTY~CHAN OUT~~