PARENTS' ADVICE

Renée's P.O.V:

The best two people for advice in this situation would be the two finalists in the first ever Student of Stars contest.

More specifically... My parents.

RENÉE: "Hey Mom, hey Dad."

BRANIKKI: "Renée!"

RENÉE: "I kinda need some advice..."

BRANDON: "Advice? What, like dating advice?"

NIKKI: "OOOOOOOHHHH Brandon! It's true, our little girl is finally going to date again!"

RENÉE: "Huh?"

NIKKI: "Daniel will be such a good boyfriend for you Renée, I'm sure that he likes you anyway!"

RENÉE: "He doesn't..."

NIKKI: "Don't give me that missy, I've seen the looks that he has been giving you."

RENÉE: *Blushes* "That's... That's not true..."

NIKKI: "How cute! Look at her Brandon!"

BRANDON: "Hmmmm."

NIKKI: "What's wrong dear? Is your protective side showing again?"

BRANDON: "Protective?"

NIKKI: "You know what I mean. You even jumped off of a pier to save me from drowning."

BRANDON: "At a former friend's cost..."

NIKKI: "Shut up, you're my hero!"

BRANDON: "I know I am. But listen Renée, after what happened last time I'm going to make this clear... Don't take offence to this, but I'll be watching you guys. And he better take good care of you or else I will have no choice but to intervene to straighten things out. Got that?"

RENÉE: "I 'got that' but here's the thing... I'm not looking for dating advice."

NIKKI: "Ohhh, what do you want advice for?"

RENÉE: "I want to enter the Student of Stars contest."

BRANIKKI: "The SOS?!"

RENÉE: "Yes, if you disapprove then I'm sorry and I won't enter it."

NIKKI: "I couldn't be more happier to see you following in your mother's footsteps!"

BRANDON: "Hmmmm."

RENÉE: "Any advice that you can give me?"

NIKKI: "Always give it your all, put on a show so that everyone will remember you. That's how you win!"

RENÉE: "Great advice, thanks mom!"

--------------------------------------------------

Nikki's P.O.V:

NIKKI: "You're welcome honey. Have a great day!"

BRANDON: "Hmmmm..."

NIKKI: "What's the matter Brandon?"

BRANDON: "You do remember what happened to you and what that lead to..."

NIKKI: "I know what happened in the finals. But that doesn't mean that it will happen to Renée. What does she have to hide? She has famous parents and not a bug exterminating father."

BRANDON: "I guess that you're right... But when I look at her, I see you. She is your exact double, just with longer hair... So if she's entering that contest then of course I'm going to be worried."

NIKKI: "You're such a caring father. And such a caring husband too. You're perfect Brandon..."

BRANDON: "Believe me, I'm far from perfect. If you want to see true perfection then look into a mirror."

NIKKI: "It's funny, that after all these years you can still make my heart skip a beat."

So, Renée wants to enter the Student of Stars contest? I remember everything that I went through, it was such a rollercoaster of emotions.

But I believe that my daughter is strong enough to overcome it.

After all...

She is the strongest young woman that I have ever met.