Yes or No 3: Behind the Scenes (TiAom, KimPie)

This is a fan fiction for all the Yes or No fans out there, especially the TiAom shippers. This is my first fan fiction ever, and I feel the need for it to be about TiAom because I am a fan myself, and I want to give my fellow readers a chance to feel in love with Tina and Aom's love story by adding to the great collection of TiAom fan fiction here in wattpad. 

The story's plot will be somewhat similar to Tina and Aom's life in a way that Aom and Tina are still celebrities in Thailand who worked for a very successful 2-part movie that became a hit not only in their country but in other parts of the world as well. What has happened to Tina and Aom after the end of their movie franchise? Has the on-screen couple fallen for each other off-screen?

 I will be uploading this to my girlfriend's blog though, because I want this to be my gift to her. ;) I hope you guys will still support it though. Please. Hehe. I swear I will be updating often, because like most of the avid fan fic readers like me, I am very eager to know what will happen next. ;)

The chapters links will be posted here. I uploaded 17 chapters already prior to linking it here. I will update it here in wattpad don't worry. :) 

COMPLETE FOREWORD HERE: 

http://www.bubblews.com/news/9785095-let039s-love-as-you-wish-foreword

Or click the "EXTERNAL LINK" button at the right side below the picture. :)