Chapter Four.

Simon's Point of View

Whistling loudly, I make my way back to my shitty cell that I now call home. It's located far away from the other inmates, but it's close to Medusa's office. I guess I'll be seeing Medusa a lot more than I thought.

I don't know why but there's something about her that I like. She seems... Different. In a good way obviously. I just really... Really like her.

"Keep walking, Minter." An officer orders as he shoves me. "Calm down, God." I roll my eyes as I continue to walk as best as I can. "Come on, move faster." Another officer orders. "I'm in fucking chains. I can only walk at like 0.005 miles per hour here. Chill out." I groan. "Oh we're chilled out, Minter." The first officer smiles at me. "Mm, k then." I sigh.

"Oh, Simon, I almost forgot something!" The familiar voice of Medusa coming from behind catches my attention. Everyone - the officers and I - stop walking and turn around to face Medusa who's walking quickly towards us. "Yes poppet?" I ask with a warm smile. "I forgot to give you this. It's a prescription for some medication that might help you." Medusa says as she hands me a piece of paper with some long-ass, scientific words written on it. "Thanks." I politely say. "You're welcome." Medusa nods.

"Make sure you see the nurse to get your medication before tomorrow please." Medusa says as she places her hands inside her jacket's pockets. "Of course. Anything for you, poppet." I smile at her. "Good. Now behave and I'll see you tomorrow." Medusa says as she begins walking backwards. "Will do. See you tomorrow." I sigh.

I then watch as she turns around and heads back to her office - just down the corridor from my cell.