𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜
𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨"

Gaia helped to build the Maze, watching test subjects one by one be inserted into the experiment. Helping to find a cure was something she wanted. WICKED was trying to save the world, after all.

Until they decided to send someone important to her in, that's when everything changed.
The decisions she made after that were what resulted in her being sent into the Maze.

However, when WICKED sent her, they made a move that would change the experiment completely; they left all of her memories intact. All except for the way out, that is.

But will this be WICKED's worst decision yet?

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

So, after I finished my last Maze Runner fan fic I was kinda sad because it was over. But also happy, because it was pretty cheesy. It was my first proper fan fiction, and I was really young, and I cringe every time I look back at it.

I'm glad you guys liked it so much though, and I love all the enthusiasm you all showed - and still show - towards it! Lori and Newt mean a lot to me and that story will always be special to me.

I know that there are a lot of people on here who have seen the movies and not read the book (a lot of them mentioned this when reading the Ever series). So, unlike Everlasting, this is a Thomas fanfic and is based mainly around the movies, not the books.

Warning

This book will have mentions of death, sexual references, violence, swearing and drinking amongst other things. Please be advised of this before you choose whether or not to continue.

Disclaimer

I do NOT own the Maze Runner series or the characters from it. They are all from the mind of the fantastic James Dashner.

The only character I own is Gaia and any characters along the way that you don't recognise from the series.

There will be dialogue straight from the movie (as well as scenes from the book for backstory and detail) because I don't want to steal away the essence of what made us all love it in the first place, but I will be adding my own storylines obviously.

The first part of this book is straight from the book, before I changed it to the movie, just because I preferred how the book started the series. I'll let you know when it becomes the movie though.

I hope you all enjoy it and please vote or at least comment so that I know there are people actually reading!

INTRO PUBLISHED:
01/07/2023

STARTED:
03/07/2023

FINISHED:
??/??/????