Chapter 3

A/n the kittens can talk to each other however to you it just sounds like meows. They can understand you when you speak though. Once again please ignore any spelling and grammar mistakes. Hope you all enjoy.

Jimin POV-

"I miss Y/n" Taehyung moaned, rolling onto his back. He had finished clawing a cushion to death and was now bored.

"She'll be back soon" Jungkook grumbled, his tail still flicking "I don't know why you like her so much"

"How dare you insult her!" I roared, pouncing on him, pinning him to the sofa.

"Get off me!" Jungkook growled, kicking me off. I stuck my claws into the sofa, lifting them up slowly. Jungkook's ears were pinned back to his head, as a low growl came from his throat.
"Guys" Taehyung's voice was heard, but neither of us paid attention to him.
My tail flicked angrily, hitting the sofa making a melodic beat.
We stood opposite each other, glaring.
"Shorty" Jungkook teased.

"Maybe Y/n left because you were being rude" I shot back at him,

"She did?!" Taehyung shouted, his voice was laced in worry.

"No" I said giving one last glare at Jungkook, then going to comfort Taehyung "She's coming back, I'm sure"

Jungkook wandered off to the bathroom, to cause trouble most likely. Taehyung looked at me and started tearing up another cushion and rolling in the stuffing. I glanced at the remote control lying limply on the sofa arm. I batted it down and looked at it. There was a bunch of buttons with white symbols, it was very confusing. There was a loud bang from the bathroom and Jungkook stumbled into the living room with toilet paper round him.
"I ripped up all the the white paper, in there" He jumped onto the sofa, dropping the paper onto the floor. A grin was plastered over his face, as he looked round proudly at us.

Hours passed and Y/n still wasn't back. Finally the apartment door swung open and in came Y/n. She had three bags in each hand, and clutching a boxes under her arms. "I'm home!" She called, shutting the door with her foot.

She waddled to the kitchen and put the bags down, without trying to break the things insides.

Taehyung immediately jumped off the sofa and ran after her, as did me and Jungkook.

"Aww" She cooed, stroking us. "You guys go back, I'm going to unpack all this"

Y/n POV-

You shooed the kittens out the kitchen and began unpacking. Jake had dragged you round the store, than insisted that you come and grab a bite to eat.

You lifted three bowls out of the bag and set them on the tiles, by the wall.
You lifted a scratching post from one of the boxes and placed it in the living room, the kittens were all curled up in; creating a large ball of warm fluff. Then you noticed the shredded cushion with stuffing spilling out of it like blood. You didn't noticed the small bit of toilet paper lying on the floor.
"Aish" You sighed "I knew I couldn't trust them, and to think I actually liked this cushion"

You picked up your shredded cushion and the stuffing and dumped it into the bin and continued with what you were doing.

You got a litter box and put it in the corner of you living room. You were smart when picking the litter box and got one with a lid on top, so it was like an actual bathroom. You filled it up and continued to unpack the rest of the items ; Most of these consisted of cat food and toys.

You finished unpacking and went to explore the rest of your apartment, to see if the kittens wrecked anything else. You walked into the bathroom and gasped. The little Devils had ripped up your toilet paper and knocked down the soap and towel.

"Who did this!" You screeched, thundering into the living room .
Jungkook looked up , a cat grin still plastered on his face smirking like the Cheshire Cat.

He jumped down from the sleeping bundle and walked proudly past you, giving a loud meow.
You clicked your tongue, damn cat.

You tidied up the bathroom while muttering curses at Jungkook. Just as you thought you could relax, Taehyung and Jimin got up and mewed hungrily. They didn't eat any chicken whilst I was gone, which was slightly concerning.

You wandered into the kitchen and cling filmed the bowl of chicken and put it back in the fridge.

"Here" You smiled, pouring an equal amount of food into each bowl. You walk into the living room, to finally start working. Sitting down, you began work.

The kittens were quiet through the time you were working, playing with the cat toys you got. When it was all peaceful Jungkook thundered up the room and jumped from the arm of the sofa to your laptop slamming it shut. Then running across the sofa and launching himself up the curtains.

"Jungkook!" You screeched, staring at the troublesome kitten "Get down!!"

Jungkook looked at you, another cat grin on his face.
"Demon cat" You muttered under your breath. You lured Jungkook down with cat treats, and then put him in the cat carrier so he couldn't cause anymore trouble. He yowled loudly as you walked away. He's so troublesome. Jimin had fallen asleep on your seat, with Tae batting his ear every few minutes. You grabbed your laptop and unlocked the cat carrier, then sprinted out the room and shut the door behind you.
"I at least want to find love before I turn crazy dealing with Jungkook" You muttered, storming to your room.

Jungkook's POV-

The look on Y/n's face was priceless when I slammed her hot tappy thing shut and climbed the long blankets on the wall.

She got me down with some nice smelling biscuits, the tasted really good. I was actually beginning to like her, then she locked me in a box thing. It was different from the box and I could see out the front but it smelt weird.

"Hey let me out!" I cried "Y/n let me out~!"

She looked at me and walked off. She's so rude. I continued to shout but she ignored me, so I gave up. Eventually she let me out and left the room, slamming the door behind her.

I jumped up to Taehyung and Jimin and curled up with them, falling into slumber.

-

Y/n POV-

"I don't want your damn cake" You muttered, as you woke from your dream. In your dream people kept bringing you cake, too much cake.

Rubbing your eyes open, you wandered into the living room.
"Morning gu-" You went to speak but couldn't. In you living were three naked men, lying asleep. One lay on your sofa, one on the chair, and the other on the floor.