Prologue

Before the era of Ninja Villages the age of clans was prominent, in this time the world was wild and men grew up strong and fast or died young, this was the time when legends like Madara,  Hashirama, and Onoki were born, however when things started to settle down was the day villages were established, everything seemed peaceful, but it was a lie, knowing this Madara and Ashina Uzumaki convinced Hashirama to make a vault, deep in the bowels of Konoha so that one day their descendants could work together, learning their secret techniques to protect Konoha and Uzushio as their friendship bloomed into something close to a sisterhood, however this vault was forgotten, lost in time, to be found by someone much, much later.
Hashirama had two children with Mito, both boys, one would be the father of Tsunade, the other would marry into the Uzumaki clan, his only child was his daughter Kushina Uzumaki, however her mother was special as well, making her not just Uzumaki and Senju.
Ashina Uzumaki had three children, two daughters and a son, his first daughter would marry Madara Uchiha's firstborn son as a sign of trust between clans, hoping to grow into friendship and be as close as they were with the Senju, the child of this Uzumaki Uchiha pairing would go  was decided long before even the men's first children were even born.

Hailing from the village of Iwagakure the Namikaze clan was the pride of Iwa in the first few years of the villages creation, however after realizing that they weren't getting credit they attacked the village in a rage, all but one, who left to become a traveler, he had one child, and from that child was only one more child, the bloodline weak and almost dying the man left his child in a basket at the gates of konoha, knowing he would die from a disease in a month or so and that his father, the grandfather of his child was Onoki although the old man didn't take the family name as he married into a different clan, that child would be known as Minato Namikaze, he would marry Kushina Uzumaki and have one child, the one meant to save Konoha, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze Uchiha Senju, the child with the strongest known familial ties in existence.