Chapter 15: Getting them back

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(N/N) ~ Nickname

(Y/U/N) ~ Your Username

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name

(W/T/C) ~ Wolf Ears Tip Colour

(F/A) ~ Favourite Animal

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed ~ ❤️
_____________________________________________

(Y/N's PoV)

I was walking into school with Aph as we were chatting away at some stuff we needed to catch up, as well as telling her about the game me and Aaron play.

"I've heard of it, but I've never played" Aphmau laughed.

{A/N ~ Okay don't give me grief for this, but in my world, she hasn't played the game her and Aaron played in MS. So don't start saying she has cause for me she hasn't. Okay? Okay. ONWARDS!!}

"Oh, you need to play it! It's so much fun!" I said. We both laughed. As we walked into the school I saw Katelyn, Garroth, Laurence, Dante and Kawaii~Chan. See, KC knows what happened but she doesn't know me that well to hate me like the others did.

"Hi (Y/N)~Senpai! Hi Aphmau~Senpai!" KC giggled. I was getting dirty glares off the rest of them. It hurt me a bit.

"Aph. Why is SHE with you?" Katelyn growled. I looked down and sadness in my eyes. Aph stepped in front of me.

"We've made up, I forgave her since she explained everything to me. It truly wasn't her fault it was Laurence's" Aph said as she glared at Laurence. He looked down. I looked up at Aph and smiled.

"I really am sorry for everything I caused. I mean it" I said as I held my hand out to Katelyn. She looked down at it them back at me before cracking a smile.

"You silly girl, why did you just say sorry in the first place?" She laughed as she grabbed me and messed my hair up.

"Hey! I did! Or tried to! You guys were ignoring me!" I said trying to pull away from her grasp. She finally let go and laughed at me.

"Well it's good to have you back, (Y/N)" Garroth smiled. I smiled back.

"(Y/N)!" A voice behind me said. I turned to see Aaron jogging up to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey Aaron" I said

"Hey, have you made up with these guys now?" He said as he looked at the group then back at me. I nodded and he smiled. "Good"

"Uhhh, (Y/N)? Who's this?" Garroth said. Laurence looked up at us; jealousy in his eyes. Oh boy.

"This is Aaron, my best friend" I giggled before booping his nose. He looked away blushing. I could feel Aph and Kawaii~Chan fan girling on the inside.

"Oh, well, hello there Aaron. I'm-" Garroth was cut off by Aaron speaking.

"You're Garroth" He said. He looked at the others in order and said they're names too. "That's Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Laurence"

Garroth and Laurence looked shocked as Katelyn just laughed at their faces. I giggled.

The bell rang and we all went off to home room. After home room, the day was slow. Like very slow.

Once the day came to an end, I was outside speaking with Aph and KC while waiting for my mum to pick me up.

"You like him" KC giggled. I looked up at her from my phone with a confused look.

"Who?" I said.

"Aaron" Aphmau butted in. The two giggled and I turned bright red.

"What? No! Hes just... A close friend" I said looking down a bit.

Was he my best friend? Or is there something more. I can't tell. The last time I had feelings for someone was like 3 years ago. When I first met Garroth and Laurence, I didn't have feelings for them. They're looks just caught me off guard causing me to be swoon by them.

My mother arrived and I said my goodbyes to the girls before heading home. Do I like Aaron? That question ran through my head all night.