An Unexpected threesome

"Oh my God, what is... what is going on in here?"

My step-monster, Dana, had come into my room at the exact moment Rick was fingering me. Great, in true fashion she comes in just as I was getting some pleasure. Sure Rick wasn't the best lover, but he was something. Something loyal, something pretty hot, something that slept only a few doors down. I had just given him a blow job and he was getting ready to go down on me, but now with Dana's interruption his face was stark white. I knew right then that my no-strings-attached sex buddy would be too freaked out to sneak in ever again. My head hits the pillow in a loud frustration, and Rick just stares at Dana, his fingers still in my fuckhole.

Dana looks from me, to rick, to my naked body, to Rick's boner and back at me. Even though he's scared shitless, he somehow still has an erection. With the knowledge of this being the last time I begin thrusting up and down on Rick's limp fingers. Dana realizes what I'm doing as I start to moan. I pull off of Rick's fingers and look at Dana. Deadpan I say, "Are you going to let him eat me out, or are you going to have the honors?"

For a moment she looks scared, but then her face contorts into anger, as she strides further into my room. She shuts the door to yell at me, I assume. But what happens next was even crazier than her yelling. She gets on her knees at the end of the bed and ties her hair up. She moves Rick out of the way, and with a force I never knew, she pulls me by the thighs towards her, till my pussy is right next to her. "Ricky, I need your help." She says this and motions to her, zipper. Still naked, with his nice size dick dangling, he unzips her bodycon dress and helps her take it off. She has no bra on, and her nice big breasts are in perfect view of both me and Rick.

I relax at the sight of her, and she takes this as a cue to begin licking me. She starts with her tongue lightly liking my lips until they open, but once they comply she shoves her tongue into my opening, forcing me to open wider and wider. Once in my opening she moves her tongue up, down, and sideways sending me into shock, my fists bunching up the bed sheets. She goes on like this until she can feel my orgasm coming and she detaches her tongue from my body. She looks at me in anger, "you were always the worst step daughter, but you taste the sweetest." She then takes Rick by the ear and brings him to my licked pussy. She gives him a handjob, and brings his dick to my pussy. She directs him all the way into my hole, as if she's giving him lessons.

He begins pushing in and out, at a slow pace, but Dana doesn't do anything slow, so she grabs him by the balls until he pushes farther and harder into my fuckhole. She rubs my clit for a few seconds before bringing her naked body towards me. She was also not wearing underwear, and her clean shaven pussy was at my eyes. I was having a hard time focusing on her and having sex with Rick, but she didn't care.

Dana looked at my mouth and told me to open wide, she stuck two fingers into my obedient mouth, and began moving the fingers around my mouth to pick up my spit. When her fingers were wet, she brought them to her pussy lips and rubbed on her clit for a few seconds. Then she lifted one leg over my body and rested the second on the edge of the bed. She was facing Rick, and all I could see was her perfectly round ass.

She brought her pussy into view and told me to be a good girl and lick. I had never licked pussy before, but I tried to mimic what I had felt her do earlier. I placed my tongue in her fuckhole and began to move it in and out. Hearing her moan, I felt her pussy relax around my tongue. This went on for a few moments until I felt her position herself so her fingers were by my pussy, where Rick was still pounding away. She began stroking my pussy, and rubbing my clit roughly, and that sent me over the edge. I had the biggest orgasm of my life, and all I wanted to do was scream, but my sounds were muffled because Dana brought her pussy closer to my face and I ended up moaning into her clit. I came just as Rick did, and Dana was wet all over my face.

After Rick had left my room, I helped Dana put her dress back on. She looked back at me and twisted my nipple hard. I cried out in shock, but secretly I liked it. Over the next few months, before I went off to college, Dana and I would meet in my room secretly, sometimes with Rick, but mostly alone.