The Last Chapter

I simply run to Tanya and hugged her so tight, I’m really glad Anderson didn’t had a chance to kill her. I smiled at her, as I wipe the tears pouring from her eyes. “We did it!” Tanya gladly said, “Yes!” I told her.

“What will happen to those men?” Michelle asked, I look back at her as I gave her my meanest glare. Tanya run to Michelle and hugged her, “I thought you betrayed us! I’m sorry” Tanya said while hugging Michelle really tight, she makes Tanya a real idiot. “No Tanya!” Michelle pushed Tanya away from her warm hug as Tanya gave her confused looks. “I’m the one who needs to say sorry!” Michelle explained, “I did betray you! I called Mr. Anderson just to catch you! I’m sorry!” Michelle apologized, avoiding to look into Tanya’s eyes.

“It’s okay, I’ve forgiven you!” Tanya smiled as she came closer to Michelle and tried to hug her.

“I’m sorry but I will not forgive myself for doing this to you!” Michelle stepped backward as she pushed Tanya away from her. “But!” Tanya demanded, “Someday, Tanya. Someday!” Michelle told Tanya as she walked away from us.

---

It’s been 6 months and is still haven’t forget what happened that night, Gerard called his uncle and told them what happen, the 8 men left there are now working as a loyal agents and guards at their company. We all decided to keep secret what happened that night, so the only people knows what happened that day is the 8 men, Tanya, Michelle, Ray, Mikey, Gerard and me. Mr. Anderson is just went missing that day, his family don’t even know that she hunts Tanya.

The time machine is just a memory that day, even the time we meet Stacey back in past is just like a dream to us, now we’re living normal. Away from bad guys and away from bad memories, we’ve realized that sometimes forgetting the accident is much better than forgetting Stacey. We will not forget a perfect girl like her.

And after that incident, Gerard had changed, he now protects Tanya and her family. She has been missing since the day she came here at our house and now, Anderson is gone, Tanya is now back at her family. And I’m happy for her. We never heard Michelle since the day she left our house, but we all hope she’s fine. I’ve already forgiven her since that night she helped Tanya. I wish I could see her again so I could apologized for what I’ve said.

“C’mon Frank!” I heard Gerard’s voice downstairs calling my name, we’re late at our first ever gig at some kind of bar, holding a band named “My Chemical Romance”, just like what Stacey named us.

Gerard decided to start a band for a living and so we all did, we met Bob as our drummer, and yes like what I’ve said before this is our first gig.

“Yep. Coming!” I yelled as I grabbed my guitar and walked downstairs. Tanya is waiting there, she’s going to watch our gig, I cheered as we all went into our car.

We need to live our life to the fullest, forgot all tragedies and remember the good memories.

We’re doing this for Tanya, for Gerard and Mikey’s parents and for Stacey.