A Chance To Have You Both Again

" You can do it.. I can't.."

"He is not my son. It's only yours." I yell.

He looked shocked from what I said but it was the truth.

Tears ran down his face and I was too selfish to even care.

"Sorry to bother you" he said as he left the room.

"Hay. Don't act like poor guy while you aren't. I didn't do anything wrong" I said/ yelled behind him.

"Don't follow me."

"Come on. Don't overreacted"

"Don't follow me.. I want to be with my son right now. Alone"

"No one taking him from you. So take all the time you want" I said.

After I left them alone for couple of hours.

He come downstairs with a huge back*bag and his sleeping baby 3 years old Zach.

"Where are you going!?With him sleeping!"

"I will stay with my sister for few days."

"Is that because what I said?.. I'm sorry okay"

"No. It doesn't matter I will talk to you tomorrow"

It was the worst night of my life.

~The next morning ~

The next morning he asked me out to talk.

We met at his favorite cafe.

"I don't think it works" he said.

"Yeah.. It was your idea that you needed time"

"I don't talk about that. Listen I like you and I thought of making family with you but you didn't give me a chance or any help.. Sorry for thinking that way and bothering you with my life. You can do whatever you want now"

He said as he put on his jacket.

"No please don't leave. I don't want a life without you."

"You forced me to. You didn't want my child. What part that you don't like about him being my child or not being yours?!."

" I really wish to bring a child have both us as his biological parent and have family with you."

"Think again I don't have what women have. But again you didn't even give them your sperm when we were trying to have children."

"Because I don't want anyone but you to have my children."

"You mean your unreal child more important than mine."

"So after all you don't want to have child together." I said without thinking.

"No. I want to have family with you whatever who is the father and who is not. But again you didn't care about any child other than yours. Zach he is just a child who need us to take care of him."

"I'm sorry I won't do it again. Baby I will do whatever you want me to. But don't leave me"

"I need time and you have to think about our baby he didn't do anything wrong. He really want to see you so take him home today and we will see when I will be back so don't wait for me tonight"

What!!

"I will do anything for you but I need to know if you still want to be with me or not"