Part 11 - Engagement Party

(edited)

You and Hoseok got home from his parents at 7 o'clock the next night. You opened the door to your brothers house, only to find him popping confetti in your face.

"Congratulations! We're gonna have a party to celebrate you and Hoseok, Jinnie. Go inside, there's a few surprises in there for you" Your brother gave you his signature box smile as you walked in, your little boy in your arms.

"Ahh, Jihyunnie. What do you think it is?" You asked your son, only getting gurgles and drools as a reply. You wiped his face then kissed his forehead, you looked up to see your old friends.

"Mkayla! Chloe!" You squealed and hugged them. Kookie ran over to you and made grabby hands for Jihyunnie, you passed him over and Hoseok came and back hugged you.

"Hoseok, where's our daughter?" you asked, immediately noticing her absence.

"With Jin hyung, it's okay" he comforted, you let out a relieved sigh.

"So why are we here?" Chloe asked no one in particular.

"Because..." Hoseok started "Jinnie here, is soon to become Mrs Jung Jinnie" He smiled, burying his face in your neck. The girls squealed and hugged you, Hoseok stepped back.

The next thing you know, music was being played and everyone started having fun.

FORGIVE ME, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FORCE A CHAPTER WHEN YOU HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK