The End Is Near.

**Not Edited**

Chapter Ten – The End Is Here.

It has been a month since I spoke or seen Luke. I missed him at first I will not lie but over time, the pain soon went after two weeks and by week three I felt free almost happy again. I realised Luke has been added baggage it sounds horrible, but being single for the last two weeks made me feel much better. I also made a new friend, when he rang me the day after I completely forgot that I gave him my number.

His name was Ben and he seemed nice, for some reason he never wants to meet my parents. I have no idea why. Before leaving the house to meet him, I had this urge to check on Luke's Facebook page. I logged into Facebook and I felt sick when I saw all these girls commenting on his page.

Thanks for last night babe. I really enjoyed myself. I put the laptop down and nearly threw it through the damn window. I did not feel any pain so I wondered if he did anything, well he is single now so he can do as he wants. All he needs to do is reject me and he can move on. I stood up and walked out of the door to meet Ben.

When I saw him near the beach, I waved at him. He walked up to me and hugged me. As I broke away from him, I smiled at him.

“Sorry I am late.” I muttered feeling stupid. I am normally really organized until today of course. He smirked at me.

“It’s okay. I haven’t long come here myself.” That made me feel better knowing he did not wait for me that long. “I was thinking we could do something fun today? There is a fortune-teller in town. What do you think?” He asked me smirking. As his dimples showed, I giggle to myself. He flicked his blonde hair back.

“That does sound like fun, you need a haircut. If you don’t, you might look like a woman at this rate.” As he led me to the fortune-teller. He mocked me.

“I think I would make a good woman.” I smiled to myself.

“Nice to know that you thought about being a woman.”

“Very funny. We are here. Who should go in first?” Ben asked.

“You should go first.” I was nervous, so he can be the man and walk in first.

I was waiting for twenty minutes when he came out looking annoyed, something she said did not go down well with him. In less than two minutes, she came and collected me. She looked at Ben and pointed her finger at him, “Don’t even think about it. I know your type.” I stared at him in confusion while she dragged me inside and shut the door.

“My name is Tiffany and you must be Sophie.” As I nodded, she rolled her eyes, “Interesting.” She said looking at me.

“What is interesting?” She was not looking at my hands or any cards just at me.

“I am a witch, little werewolf. You are stuck between a hedge and a rock. The hedge being your true mate, the King and the rock is his brother. You should be careful though, only the good go to heaven.” Like what? I do not even know how to respond to that if I am honest. I just stared at her. The good only go to heaven - what? She has really confused me. I have no intention of dying today.