How They Deny Liking You

Finn:

"Ooooooooo Finn likes Y/NNNNNNNN!" Gaten said, while nudging him. "W-what, no I don't! What are you talking about?!" he blushes, acting surprised and disgusted at the remark made, even though he likes it. He goes on to rant to Gaten about his accusation on him. "Okay okay Finn we get it!" He gets silent after realising how obvious he was and tries to shake off the embarrassment.     {credits to the person I got this from}

Noah:

He blushes and gets all flustered. He quickly glances at you and then looks away and tries to ignore the comments made because he doesn't want his cast mates (and you) to see him blushing. Although, he is pretty good at concealing his feelings.

Gaten:

"Do you like Y/N?" "Yeah whatever." He says not looking up from his phone. He then hears multiple shouts including: "I KNEW IT!" "I TOLD YOU!" "Ooooooo gAatEenNn" "Huh what?!?!?" His eyes go wide. "Dude, you just said you liked Y/n!" "What! I don't! I- I wasn't paying attention!" 

Caleb:

"No, I don't. I like someone else." "Who?" He picks up a pencil. "Her name is Rachel." He lies, but everyone knows he likes someone else. (who's not an inanimate object spoiler alert) You.

Millie:

"Wait what?" She says looking up from what she was doing. "No, we're bestfriends." She deny's, a slight tint pink of creeping upon her cheeks. 

Sadie:

"Do you like y/n?" "I don't know do I?" She smirks. "Ha, I knew it was true!"  "Hey, I never said I did." "I know, but you thought it." She chuckles. "Fine, believe what you want to." On the inside, she's smiling.