Justin Bieber Imagines

Imagine you and Justin.

YN-Your Name

-------

Justin: "YN" 

YN: "Yes, Justin" (you turned to face him.)

Justin: "Why is it hard for her to love me :("( justin said in a very sad voice)

YN: (You were shocked hearing those words from him). "W-what did you mean?"

Justin: "I'm in love YN :( "

YN: "y-you're what? you're in love? to whom?" (you were stammering while saying those words)

Justin: "why are you looking  away? "

YN: (wiped your tear secretly) "N-nothing:)" (you forced a smile)

Justin: "then why are you stammering?"

YN: "Nothing, so tell me about the lucky girl ,Justin:) "

Justin: *sigh* "Well the first time I saw her, I already fell in love with her. I fell from her smiles. I love the way she calls my name.The way she looks at me, it's like Im drowning. She's the only one who caught my attention.And  I want to win her heart:) YN ,I want to wi---"

YN: "Justin i-i n-need to g-go"

Justin: "Hey, are you crying? Look at me, why are you crying?" (while holding your wrist)

YN: "Justin, l-let go of me, i-i just really need t-to go..."

Justin: "No ,tell me first. Why are  you crying?"

YN: (you turned to face him) "You want to know why i'm crying?? Huh?? It's because you're numb! it's because you're stupid! It's because i thought that someday you can just like me the way i like you. and it's because i thought that you will love me too. i love you Justin but you're so stupid that you didn't even noticed that I'm just here! You're so----"

*tsup*

O////////////O

Justin: "Why do you always have to nag at me? and why didn't you let me finish what I'm going  to say a while  ago -.-? *sigh* tsssk! (leans closer and whispers to your ear) i.want.to.win.your.heart YN"

YN: "w-what?"

Justin: "tss. Slow. I said i love you and i want to----"

*tsup tsup tsup*

YN: "I love you too ,Justin:)"

THE END

Did you guys like it? Hahaha thanks for reading:) Please forgive my grammars and mistakes:) I'm not perfect ,anyways.