8

I gather all the supplies that will complete the spell. I have spent many days debating on wether or not to do this. Each time Nik comes back, I find a new reason to do it.

I place the herbs and candles on the table, then grab a notebook. I start to write. I will forget everything about Nicklaus Mikealson. I forget telling him anything about myself. I will forget loving him. I will no longer know who he is. This can not be undone. I set the paper in the middle, then place the candles around it. I prick my finger and let the blood drop onto the paper. I take the vial that has a drop of Niks blood, and let it drop as well. I put my hands together and close my eyes. "et ego obliviscar tui! et ego obliviscar tui!" I say repeatedly.

"I will always love you, Nicklaus Mikealson!" I whisper to the wonderful man in front of me. "As I will always love you, Hallie Graves!" He whispers back to me then captures me into a kiss.

I ignore him and walk up to the man they have chained up. "Why are they doing this to you?" I ask. "He-." Marcel starts to say, but I put my hand up to stop him. "I was talking to the hybrid." I say and they all smile. "They want to take over my city! I own this place, and they want to take over. Marcel wants them to kill me. He is very ungrateful! I saved his life, and he repaid me by betrayal." The really cute guy says and I nod. I place my hand on his forehead and close my eyes. I see that he has had a troubled life, and I see his moments with Marcel.

I walk into a building called Grill and get a seat. I hear laughing, so I look up and see Nicklaus and Kol. I recognize Kol from Niks memories. I walk up to them and Nik looks at me shocked. "Hallie!" He whispers. He captures me in a kiss and we kiss for forever.

We lay on the bed, with my head on his chest and him playing with my hair. I play with his fingers on his free hand and kiss each one. "How do you remember me?" He asks and I look at him confused. "I compelled you to forget about me in 1993, then went away to keep you from getting hurt!" He says and I frown. "I can't be compelled." I say and he groans. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks, his voice raising a little. "I wasn't expecting you to try. I was in love with you, I didn't think you would want me to forget you. I know you didn't want me to have you in my life, but I was worse off without you!" I say. "I didn't want to ruin your life, Hallie!" He yells. "You did when you abandoned me!" I whisper. He growls then slaps me. "Hals, I'm so-!" He starts to say but I cut him off. "Get out! Get out, get out, get out!" I yell. He nods sadly then walks out. I fall to my knees crying. I know he did it out of anger, but that doesn't give him any right.

The memories pass through my brain until I there are no more. I feel a liquid fall from my eyes and nose, and I know it's done. I slowly fall to the ground as my vision is no longer.