4- Can I have another chance ?

•ISSA•

Jay and Que walked away leaving Mantha and I alone.

I sat down on the bench next to her and she scooted over a little.

"Look Manta I'm sorry I do want you to be my girlfriend. I was just caught up in the momment I didnt mean to see that and why would I pick her over you. I don't do thots. So would you be my girlfriend and go on a date with me on Saturday ?"

"I don't know Issa that was really disrespectful and I don't know if I want to be with you" She said looking down playing with her fingers.

"I know and I'm truly sorry" I lifted her chin look her in her eyes.

"Can we start over ?" I said letting her know I was sorry with my eyes.

"I guess we can start over" She said smiling.

"Thank You so we a couple" I said getting closer to her.

She leaned in kissing me." Yea" she said letting go smiling.

I smiled pecking her lips one more time.

I think she is the one who is going to help me get over Jayla.

•SAMANTHA•

The bell rung then Jay and Que walked up to us.

"what you got first ?" Jay asked.

"Math" I said putting my schedule in my pocket.

"Us too" She smiled.

Que put his arm around Jay and Issa put his arm around me. Then we walked to class two happy couples.

Jay was right I would love it here.

When we walked in class the teacher wasn't in there yet so everybody was walking around talking.

"So how many classes yall have together ?" I asked.

"I got all my classes with these fools if one not in class with me the other one is" Jay sighed then chuckled.

"fool ? who is a fool" Jacquees said pulling Jayla into his lap.

"You are" She laughed and they started doing lovey dovey stuff.

I looked at Issa and he smiled.

"Come here" He waved me over.

I walked to him and I sat on his lap. We were all talking and chilling and the teacher still didn't come. Then Kennedy walked in.

"This bitch" Jay said rolling her eyes.

"stop cursing" Que said tapping her lap.

"She has no fucking respect for herself" Jay said shaking her head.

"fucking right if you dont respect yourself people won't respect you" I said agreeing with Jay.

Then Kennedy comes and sit in Jayla seat and pushes her stuff off the desk.

"this bitch really trying to push my buttons" Jay said cracking her knuckles.

•JAYLA•

I tried to get off Jacquees lap but he put his arm around me holding me down.

"let me handle this" He whispered in my ear.