Chapter Nine!

Hey hey! I don't know what to write here except that I'm super-dooper-mega-excited and I don't know why! Maybe it's the sleep deprivation, or the food deprivation or maybe both... Did anyone watch Josh's twitcam? My friend told me Niall was in it too and I started crying because I'm grounded and didn't get to watch it! </3 Niall said he loves my friend! She also got a recording of it! I almost pissed my pants when I heard that, but that's gross so I contained myself like the civilised unicorn I am. I've realized that when I'm writing stories my word usage is different to the way I normally talk... Anywehh, here is le chapyter nine!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ellie's POV)

It's 9:03am and I've just been woken up by a kick to the head from a sleeping Lottie... Oh, and the smell of breakfast. I sat up and saw all Karen, Jay and Anne preparing the food. There were different plates set up on a table, two held pancakes, one held some bacon and the other some eggs.

"Smells good." I said causing their heads to whip around at the unexpected sound.

"Thank you!" They all cheered in unison.

I looked around the room and it seemed like no one else was awake except for us four.

"Do you mind if I...?" I asked, pointing to the table of food.

They all laughed.

"Just like her brother." Jay said.

"Go ahead dear." Karen smiled.

I nodded and grabbed a plate before over-filling it. What? I eat like a thorough-bred horse, so what?

"Exactly like her brother." Anne said.

They all laughed and I was left there clueless.

"How is it that you and Niall can eat so much food, yet you don't gain weight?" Jay asked, she looked like she was dying to hear the answer.

"I honestly don't know. I've always been able to eat whatever I want whenever I want and my weight doesn't change." I said, with half-chewed bacon in my mouth...

"No eggs?" Karen asked, examining my plate.

"Nah, don't like 'em."

"That's just like Niall with Vegemite."

I almost dropped my plate on the floor when the words left her mouth.

"H-he doesn't like Ve-Vegemite?"

I mouth dropped to the floor. I'll kill him! How can you not like Vegemite? I remember taking the whole jar from the cupboard and eating it with a fork. I don't know why, but forks were always used by me. Never a spoon. Even with things like ice-cream and soup! I always drank my soup from a cup. Spoons are just... Too much of a hassle for me I guess.

"Nope."

"Do you?"

"We haven't tried it." Anne stated as she concentrated on the eggs on the pan in front of her.

"What! I'm going out and buying some right now!"

"Ellie, you can't! People know you now!" Jay exclaimed.

"Ahh yes, but I am the master of disguises! Just wait and see."

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out some clothes before walking over to the bathroom. I exited after about five minutes with a grey shirt that had the bones of a rib-cage printed on it in black, black and blue hoodie, baggy black pants and Rory's white and black Nike High-tops. My hair was pushed into the hood which covered most of my face and because my nails weren't clean or perfectly shaped, you wouldn't be able to tell it belonged to a girl.