Mouse Imagine

Hope you enjoy @swagsomean! Sorry for delay was sick and school work but here it it is!

Taylor's Pov~

I rolled my eyes as I got up to go take a shower while Alana happily waited for me. So long story short this bitch is forcing me to go to a party to have "fun". See how I emphasize fun? That's because I'm not gonna have fun I just wanna mop in bed. Me and boyfriend Malik are not a thing no more. He broke up with me over some petty shit I bet it was so he could cheat without feeling guilty. After I finally got out the shower I dried my body putting on lotion and throwing on my bra and underwear. I blowed dried my sandy brown hair soon putting spiral curls in my hair. I brushed my teeth soon heading back to my room to see what Alana picked for me. This girl is a fashionista with clothes she makes anything look good. I looked to see she had some ripped high waist jeans, cute red bra top, and some cute red bottoms. Along with a few accessories laid out for me on my bed.(better view in comments.) This girl hooked me up I threw that on and she helped with my make up adding a touch of red lipstick, red eyeliner, and black eyeshadow. I looked in the mirror hugging her soon taking a picture putting it on IG. My caption read:

To bad you couldn't keep her😜#Single

Instantly i got 400 likes. Me and Alana headed down stairs heading out the door. My mom was on a business trip for a week so I'm pretty good with staying out. We got into my Outie starting her up going straight to the party. When we finally made it there you could see people smoking, drinking, and dancing. I looked to my left to speak to Alana but to see this bitch is already on the dance floor. 😑 I was about to go follow her but a cute ass light skin boy caught my eye. He hit a blunt passing back to his friend then gave it back getting up. I try to find him but I lost him in the crowd. Damn! Time flew by and I got bored so I sat down in the circle passing weed soon taking a few hits. After 5 mins I was high and the cute light skin boy came back. He was taking a few hits and for some reason I started getting the giggles. He looked at me and smiled pulling me on to his lap.

Boy: What's up with you shawty you tweakin already?

Me: No I just feel real chill right now

Boy: What's your name shawty and how you even come to a party like this?

Me: I'm Taylor and my dick head ex broke up with me so my friend wanted me to talk to other people

Boy: Well I'm Mouse and I think no nigga should be hurting a pretty face like you

He kissed my cheek making me smile hearing the Dj play my song Or nah by the Weeknd. Mouse took me on to the dance floor and we started dancing. I was whining and twerking on him as he kept a grip on my waist. He soon turned me around to face him pulling my close by my waist. I looked up at him in his eyes biting my lip leaning in kissing him. I felt his hands glide down to my butt gripping it. We soon pulled away looking hungrily in to each others eyes. He leaned over to whisper in my ear.

Mouse: Let's go some where private

I nodded taking his hand as he took me upstairs. He took me in a room locking the door I just automatically knew this was his room. I sat on his bed kicking my heels off laying back on the bed as he crawled on top of me. His lips reconnected with mine while I unbuckled his Gucci belt. He kicked his Jordan's off soon unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. He pulled my pants off and kicked his pants off pulling apart from the kiss. He took his shirt off throwing it to the side having me reach up touching his six pack. He leaned down kissing my neck leaving a trail till he reached my spot making me moan as he sucked on it. He begin to speak between kisses he planted on my sweet spot.

Mouse: You. Sure. You. Want. To. Do. This?

I moaned nodding just continue already! He kissed between my chest throwing my bra top off with other clothing. He had me dripping and I admit. I also just loved the way he flicked his tongue I see why the Dj played that song. I felt pleasure all night and moaned to the point this nigga had me like Malik who?

~Next Morning!~

I woke up in someones arms seeing it was that guy last night. What was his name again? I soon had a flash back in my mind of last night making me giggle. His name is Mouse. I thought he would have me home already wow this is different. He woke up looking down at me awake smiling. He kissed my forehead then pulled me tighter to him making me giggle. I felt his friend rub against my thigh Mouse is just so different. But I like it.

Mouse: You gotta be home at a specific time?

Me: Not really

Mouse: Well let's go get break fast and I think your friend left clothes for you

I looked seeing a bag with a note on it having a winking face. I rolled my eyes soon happy to find sweats, tank top, Jordan's and bra with underwear. I got up taking a shower feeling Mouse smack my behind having me giggle. I went in the bathroom looking in the mirror seeing I had a glow and I liked it. I got in the shower washing my hair and body soon getting out. I through my clothes on and shoes then brushed my teeth with the tooth brush packed in my bag. I looked in the mirror happy with my natural hair fluffing my soft wavy hair. I walked out to see a fully dressed Mouse to see we dressed the same which was really cute. I grabbed all my belongings heading out the door hand and hand with Mouse. I gave Mouse the keys to my car letting him drive my baby. We stopped at McDonalds getting breakfast sandwiches with orange juice. On our way to my house we joked and laughed talking. We finally pulled up to my house and we got out while Mouse leaned on my car.

Me: Well I had fun with you

Mouse: Yeah me too here's my number cause we need to hook up on a regular

I put the paper with his number in my pocket happily.

Me: Yeah

Mouse was bout leave but I stopped him.

Me: Hey Mouse

Mouse: Yeah?

Me: Why don't you stay a while anyways my mom is gone for a week I have the house to my self?

His smile brighten as he walked up to me hugging me we walked into my house into my room. We sat on my bed talking, flirting, and kissing while occasionally watching tv. I don't know if we was something yet but I knew we had something going on...

~Vote!~

~Comment!~