Chapter 8

Getting ready...
I took a quick shower for the second time today. Who cares? I have to feel fresh and fabulous later! I watched a tutorial on how to look like a girl version of pennywise, I tell you it's not as easy as it looks like. It takes a lot of time and effort. I did my make up before doing my hair and putting on my costume. *after putting on make up* I put on my costume first then I styled my hair. *after getting ready* Finally I'm done and ready to go. I went outside of my room and I scared my little sister. I ran downstairs holding my purse and the heels — yes, heels— that I'm going to wear. I took a quick snap before I got inside the car then we went straight to school.

At the halloween party...
I arrived at the halloween party, almost every girl is dressed up as a princess or harley quinn. Oh puh–lease! Harley quinn is so last year ago. A familiar voice called my name and that voice was no other than Abby. "Gabri–bri! Love your costume!" She said. Abby was dressed up as Annabelle, Loren she's dressed up as a pirate and Bryce as Georgie from "IT". When Bryce saw me he had this shook face and he kept on jumping like a little boy when he saw André behind me. Abby and Loren became shook too when they saw André behind me. "Bri! Look behind you..." Loren whispered. I looked behind me and saw André dressed as pennywise. "Uhm... Hey" we both said. "You– look..." we both said again. "You first!" He said. "Like pennywise!" I said. "You look like a girl version of pennywise, cool!" He said. "Wanna grab some food?" I asked. "Sure, why not? Food is life." He said. Loren, Abby and Bryce just followed us and I assumed that they were talking about me and André so I looked back and gave them an eye roll. After I eye rolled, they just laughed. I took a step backwards and slapped their shoulders. After that we got food and ate for a little while. After eating, "Alright, at this time of the party! We will have the dance part of the party." Oh no, I knew it! Loren pushed me towards André, we blushed but got over it so we just started dancing. I put my hands over his shoulders and he put his hands around my waist. Loren and Abby started to jump around like little children. Perfect by Ed Sheeran played, I looked into André's eyes, he looked into mine. I blushed, He put his hand on my head then he laid my head on his shoulders. After the dance, the hosts were to announce the halloween king and queen. I got so nervous, I could feel my heart sink to my stomach. "3rd place for the night is Abby Holland!" The host said. "2nd place for the night is Bryce Lowskey!" The host said. "1st runner up for the night is Chloe Hills!" The host said. Oh no here it goes... "Halloween— Queen is—G..." The host said. "Gabriella Hollister!" The host said. My heart stopped. I went to stage to claim my crown! Then the host continued "The halloween king is— André Roberts!". He went up to the stage and claimed his crown. He looked at me and smiled, he said "Congrats!". "Congrats to you too!" I said. I've never seen him smile that big before, his cheeks turned red as we took the picture. "Closer..." The camera man shouted. I felt his hands touch mine as we got closer and closer to each other.

André's POV
Gabriella had the cutest reaction when she was called to go up stage to claim her halloween queen crown. She kept jumping up and down like a little child. I didn't expect that I would be the halloween king of the night. I was so happy and excited to tell my parents that the costume they paid for was worth it. While Gabriella and I were going down the stairs of the stage... I saw Chloe extend her foot when she saw us going to her direction. Gabriella didn't notice it so she tripped but I quickly caught her, her arms were wrapped around my waist. I felt like I was in a movie where the girl accidentally falls, the guy catches her then they both look at each other. Yes, we did look at each other then we quickly stood up like nothing happened. We continued walking until we got to our seats. While we were at our seats we looked at each other again then Gabriella suddenly laughed. Her laugh was so cute I couldn't help it but laugh too. Chloe looked jealous and pissed but we both just ignored it.

Gabriella's POV
"Mine" by Bazzi played, I looked into André's eyes for 2 seconds but he noticed it so he looked into mine. I couldn't stop looking into his eyes, I tilted my head to the right side then I smiled. Oh my god! I hate myself, I was obvious. I kept asking myself if I really do have feelings for him because this isn't normal anymore, I keep zoning out when I'm with him, I keep blushing when I'm with him and worse I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. I slapped myself then looked at my watch: 10:58 pm. It's almost the end of the halloween party. 11:23 pm... closing prayer... *ring ring* André's phone was ringing and *ring ring* my phone as well was ringing too. I was embarrassed since it was the closing prayer, André and I quickly muted our phones then continued to pray. After the halloween party... *ring ring* *ring ring* here goes our phones again "Mom?" I said. "Finally! You answered..." She said. "Mom! I'm fine, stop worrying too much please!" I said. "Um, the Roberts will stay at our house tonight! In fact they are already here just except for André. I'll go pick the two of you up right now, please tell André that he's going with us!" She said. "Bye!" She said. "Bye Mom!" I said. I ended the call then ran to André. "André! André!" I shouted. "Yah?" He asked. "You'll go with me! You and your family will sleep at my house tonight." I said. "Okay then..." He said. After a few minutes... my mom came...

Please read// This took me at least 4 days to finish because I ran out of ideas and words, LOL! And also the fact that I was lazy hehehehe! Hope you guys liked/LOVED this chapter ☺️ TBH I'm afraid of freaking clowns but I still used pennywise as their costumes 💕 Please read "Mr. Skateboard" by Hi_its_Mae7 , thats my best friends book! Please read that, also please read the fanfic me and my friends are working on it's called "Finding my missing peace" check jenzieshipthem , also check out her other OWN fanfics that she made! And also check out "The hope" by my other friend amore-quill ! Im just being supportive and I hope you guys do check them out, they're awesome and I love them! Find out what happens next on Chapter 9 💓