Chapter 76

Recap: Sharan's care for Isha and baby.

"Which saree are you going to wear after your bath?" Sharan asked opening the wardrobe.
"That green color saree" she said.
He took the green saree and came near her.
"This is not so good. I am not wearing it. Take my white saree out."she said giving an unsatisfied face.
He went to the wardrobe and took the white saree from it. He gave it to her and she looked at it for sometime.
"Sharan I don't want this white saree"she said
"But why?"he asked.
"Because you don't like white. I also hate white now."she said.
He held his head.
"Okay take that purple color saree which you have first bought for me."she said after a lot of thinking.
"Will you change your decision anymore?"he asked.
"May be" she laughed and he laughed together with her.
*****

"Ishu stand there properly. Don't make it difficult for me" he is washing her hair by applying shampoo. She is in a bathrobe and his dress is already wet while making her bathe.

"I am getting shy. Why are you always behind me Sharan? I can bathe myself."she said blushing.

"Oh really. Infront of your husband?? Isha this is not the first time I am seeing you like this." He started laughing.

"Don't laugh" she hitted on his chest.
"Our baby will also laugh hearing this joke. Baby are you hearing it??? Your mamma is a comedy piece." He slowly pecked her lips.

Her response was unexpected. She pulled him to her. He widened his eyes.
"What are you doing? Don't wet my shirt."he said moving away from her.
"You are already wet Sharan."she again pulled him towards her.
He was amazed.
"Kiss me"she said.
"What???"he was shocked.
"Why are you over reacting as if you are kissing me for the first time? Did you forget what did you say now? Are you getting shy?"she drew circles on his chest.

"Isha are you out of your mind? Sometimes I am wondering with your mood swings."he said pouring water on her hair.
She shivered while the cold water touches her body.
"This is why I said you to use hot water. But you didn't obey me." He scolded her.
But she was enjoying it in a beautiful way. But she shivered more and more.
"Ishu I am getting scared seeing you shivering like this. what should I do now?"he was worried.

"Hug me and kiss me. I want your warmth now"she demanded making him wonder.
"Hey idiot.... Stop this now."he said.
"So you are not bothered about my shivering."she pouted.

He lost his control seeing her beautiful expressions. He pulled her close towards him and started exploring her neck with his lips...She moaned clutching his shirt tightly. He kissed her shoulders snaking his arms around her waist. She shivered within his hold more and more. He couldn't control himself. He cupped her face and captured her lips with his lips. She bit his upper lip. He glared at her and kissed her more hardly pressing himself on to her body completely.