Chapter 1 - Reign Of Chaos.

7 Years After The Autobots Left Earth to Rebuild Cybertron, The Humans Have Been Witnessing Severe Abnormal Activities within the Six Horns of Unicron in the world's Six Continents. These Are Troubled Times for The Transformers. Optimus Prime and the Autobots Left us. And his Sworn Enemy, Megatron has Seemingly Perished. At a KSI Factory, Joshua Joyce is seen Rebuilding The Autobots and shows their designs to William Lennox. Lennox states that they are just Ripoffs of the Original Autobots but with Slightly redesigned Parts. After That, We See Megatron at the Bottom of the Sea next to Stonehenge, Beneath a Heap of Rocks. In His Consciousness, He Meets the Planet Sized Transformer Known as UNICRON. Unicron tells Megatron that The Earth was formed around him while he was in Stasis Mode. He then Offers Megatron a Chance to live again and Fulfill his Purpose, Under The Condition that Megatron serves Unicron. Megatron accepts the Offer as He is Reformated into Galvatron. His Armor Becomes More Cybertronian, With a Big, Powerful Wrist-Mounted Cannon That can Fold inside his Wrist, He Ditches his Knight Form and Suddenly Erupts From The Sea In his Jet Form, and Says: "I Am Coming For You.... Quintessa..."

Meanwhile on Cybertron, Optimus Prime Is seen in the Gladiatorial Arena of Cybertron and relives his Memories as Megatron's Apprentice and Friend. Bumblebee Comes In And Asks Optimus: "Optimus, Why Are You Here, in The Arena ?" Optimus Tells Bumblebee: "Megatron was my Mentor, Along with Sentinel, And He was the First one to teach me that Freedom is the Right of all Sentient Beings". After That, Megatron(Now Known as Galvatron) Flies to Quintessa's Hideout and Attempts to Strike her, But When He Realizes that she was rebuilding his Old Decepticon Army, He Spared her Life. In Turn, she Asks him: "Megatron, Who has Rebuilt You?" Galvatron, In A Fierce new Voice, Replies: "Megatron Is Finished, Quintessa; Thanks to Unicron, He Gave me an All Powerful Body... I AM GALVATRON!!!!" Quintessa tells Galvatron that he has Gone Insane and Paranoid. While Leaving The Hideout, Galvatron is Confronted by Quintessa's former Guardian Knights of Iacon Who Form into a 3-Headed Dragon "Dragonstorm". Galvatron Easily Bests Them in Hand to Hand Combat, and Executes Them. Before executing The Last Knight, the Knight Tells Galvatron that he's MAD. Galvatron, Insanely Laughing, Shoots him in The Face in Point Blank Range. Galvatron now Transforms into A 2 Headed Dragon And Flies to The Gladiator Arena, Swearing Revenge on Optimus Prime...

At The Arena, The Autobots: Bluestreak, Sunstreaker, Breakaway, Hound Crosshairs, Hot Rod, Optimus's Brother Ultra Magnus, Cliffjumper,and Sideswipe, Are Seen Sparring/Training together in order to prepare for any new threats. While Perceptor was just in the Shooting Range, Practicing his Shots. But he was also One of the Most Intelligent Autobots. Moments Later, The Computer system of Cybertron (Known as Teletraan 1) Detects A Huge Bogey. But Optimus Felt that Megatron Wasn't as Dead as He Thought. He was Rebuilt, By UNICRON. When Galvatron is In his Dragon Form, He Sees Optimus Prime, And Says: "Prime... I AM THE REPRESENTATION OF DEATH ITSELF!!!!!" While Optimus Himself never knew that he had a Brother, Ultra Magnus tells him that Both Were built by Alpha Trion, But when Alpha Trion Activates his 2 Sons, Optimus And Ultra Magnus, Quintessa Arrives and Seperates the Two and wipes Optimus's Memory. When The Autobots Notice Galvatron flying above them, They Shoot his Wing, Forcing him to turn into a Tank. But as Tank Galvatron Emerges from the Smoke, He Starts Shooting At The Autobot Base(located directly Next to the Gladiator Arena) And Hits Optimus Prime.

Meanwhile on Earth, The KSI Autobots Suddenly Awaken and Sense Optimus Prime in Danger With IronHide Commanding them. They Transform and go to NASA Space Station and Steal a Rocket and head to Cybertron. But the KSI Autobots's Rocket couldn't make it, But they Realize That they Have been Equiped with Built-In Rocket Boots. So they Fly to Cybertron (Which wasn't so Far away from Earth). During This Time, Optimus, Bumblebee and Ultra Magnus were Fighting Galvatron Toe-to-Toe, But They Were Overpowered by Galvatron's Brute Strength. Even the Dinobots Joined the Battle and fought as a Group against Galvatron, But they too, were Overpowered. Hot Rod (Using his Bubble, Time Freezing Gun) Shoots at Galvatron. Hound Begins shooting the Bubble-Frozen Galvatron with his Machine Gun. As The Bubble disappeared the Bullets Hit Galvatron as he is sent Flying and Crashing into the walls. Angered, Galvatron tears off a Turret and Attempts to shoot Optimus, But Bumblebee Rushes in time as he Gets Painfully Blasted, Optimus Yells: "BUMBLEBEE!". Galvatron says: "What a Waste of Damned Energon!" Optimus Realizes Something and Says: