Intro/Prologue

Faye has changed big time. She was a sweet little girl who never cussed, never broke the rules, never yelled, never dressed in revealing clothes, and never got into fights. 

But all the changed... You see, She had a great boyfriend and a great brother. Her boyfriend and brother were best friends. Her mother and father were the couple everyone wanted to be like. Her father was a billionaire. 

After Faye's Sweet 16 things started to go down hill. Her mother passed away 3 weeks later. Her mother went on a trip to expanded there businesses. She ended up getting murdered in Paris in her hotel room. Which caused Faye's father to start drinking. Then one night Faye's father was to drunk and was driving home. He got hit head on in his car and died on impact. Faye's brother Ace was 19 so he could be Faye's legal guardian. He then became her legal guardian and took over the business. Since Faye's mother helped her father with the business Ace deiced to let his best friend Adam which is Faye's boyfriend take that role in the business. Adam and Ace left and went to Paris to finish up the deal that Faye's mother was going to do. Once they got it finished the moved the head building to Paris. Which meant Ace an Adam had to move to Paris. So Faye was left home to look after the house. 

Ace was talking to different girls and sleeping around with other girls. Faye found out and broke up with him. After basically losing everyone she loved she started to change. She was now 17 and finishing her last year of high school up.

Faye got the great idea to find other girls on Instagram. She had posted a pick on Instagram.

With the caption Looking For Roommates

With the caption Looking For Roommates. I will pay for your flights and hotel rooms until you get to my mansion DM me if Interested.

37 girls messaged her back with in 2 days of the post. Faye picked 4 girls. She picked the following...

Emily- 17 looking for fun and wanting to cause trouble and have best friends like sisters!

Aliyah- 19 party, get wiled, and have some sis love!