1st Day Wit Da Squad

Faye's P.O.V

Right now all of us girls are getting ready to go shopping. So we can decorate are rooms. Then we are going to decorate the extra rooms. The extra rooms are for a 1 night stands. We all agreed we are not bringing any guys in are bed unless we wont to have something more than a one night stand with them!

I sat on my bed for a few minutes then I got up and went to my closet to get my clothes. After I picked out my clothes I went to my bath room and put my clothes on. I put on my light pink crop top. Then I slipped on my denim high wasted shorts. After that I went back to my closet and grabbed my light pink stilettos. Then Emily came in my room. She did my makeup and I did hers. Then she straightened my hair and I did the same to hers.

 Then she straightened my hair and I did the same to hers

Emily's P.O.V

I got up off my bed and went to my closet. I picked out my outfit. Then I went to my bathroom to get dressed. I went to my bathroom and put my clothes on. I put on my white crop top on. Then I put on my light pink skirt. After that I put my tan belt and my tan see threw pumps on. I walked back to my room and grabbed my tan clutch. I then made my was down the hallway to Faye's room. I went into her room and I did her make up then she did mine. Once are make up was done I suggested we do are hair the same so She straightened my hair and then I did hers.

"Ok now that we are done Emily we can go help the other girls get ready then tell them once they are ready to meet me down stairs

"Ok now that we are done Emily we can go help the other girls get ready then tell them once they are ready to meet me down stairs." "Alright Faye see ya soon."

Aliyah's P.O.V

I screw threw Instagram to get my outfit look for tonight. Once I found it I went to my closet and grabbed that outfit out. Then I went to my bathroom to put my clothing on. I walked into my bathroom and stripped my clothes off. Then I put on my light pink dress on. I slipped on my light pink half sleeve jacket on. Then I put on my light grey heels. There was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" "It is Faye." "Come in." Faye walked in and looked stunning. "Hey, do you want me to help you do your hair and makeup?" "Sure, that would do wonders for me." "Ok well sit on your bed." "Alright." Once Faye was done doing my makeup she did my hair. She curled my hair and it looked amazing.

 She curled my hair and it looked amazing