1. News .

Hi there Anagha here missing my chapter then one more chapter is here

Nobody's POV

It was a lovely morning for the Princess of Akagami Empire, Princess Shirayuki . She was walking in the hallway of the castle to the court of the Castle . There door to court was opened by guards for Princess Shirayuki. "Princess of Akagami and soon-to-be the Queen of Akagami has made presence in the Court of Akagami Empire capital city of Marrian ", said a guard. "Shirayuki, my only child,my daughter,you have turned Eighteen years old on this particular day ,you were born", said the King of Akagami Empire, King Mukaze. "Yes, father ",said Princess Shirayuki proudly."My sweet daughter it's time you should get married", said the Queen of Akagami Empire, Queen Seleno. "But mother , I am not ready to marry ", said Princess Shirayuki tensed. "Shirayuki,your mother is right, my friend ,The King of Clariness has two sons ,the elder son is married but the younger isn't married ,and King Kain of Clariness has asked me your hand in marriage for his younger son, Prince Zen soon-to-be the King of Clariness Empire", said King Mukaze."But Father as you say the younger Prince is going to be a King while the elder son didn't", asked Princess Shirayuki innocently.

Bye!