An Unwarranted Argument

Italics will represent a memory, a thought, or over stressing of something.

Part One

Going to Ed's birthday party hadn't been something Louis was looking forward to. It had nothing to do with Ed, on the contrary Louis was quite fond of Ed, with his ginger hair and freckles. Always a charmer. Except it wasn't Ed or the idea of a party that got Louis frustrated, because Louis loved to party really, especially with people he cared about. It was the friends the people he cared about had become friends with. That was the real problem for Louis.

Nick Grimshaw. There wasn't anything wrong with Nick, and Louis really did try to look past his snarky remarks and sneaky jokes about Louis' weight, really it was a struggle, but he had tried. Except his attempt had easily failed for Nick could be characterized as a complete and utter incompetent dick. It was enough to have to deal with someone constantly flaunting their sexually around like they were the most prized possession on the face of the earth, but it was another thing to deal with someone who constantly ignored your presence and kept getting handsy with your boyfriend.

Louis had always been the jealous type, always been the one to pounce at someone for getting on his boyfriend or his friends. Nick Grimshaw clearly didn't understand that the word boyfriend meant they were yours, he clearly felt the need to try and snatch up anything you loved, he was evil. As Louis so dramatically had put it one night after coming home from the Brit awards.

He literally just gets in my face about it too like, hey your with Harry? oh no problem i'm just gonna stand over here by him and rub my dirty fingers all over his body, what even is that? Louis had exclaimed while getting ready for bed, Harry had chuckled going over to hug his boyfriend bfore saying Babe come on, you know their isn't anyone else i'd rather be with, i'm yours and your mine. Sealing his little speech with a kiss, which okay yea Harry was Louis', fuck Grimshaw.

Louis sighed pulling on his black skinnies before throwing on a plain white tee and his white-black vans. He looked in the mirror fixing his fringe to the side slightly before brushing his hands over the slight scruff growing on his jaw and sighing again. "I promise love it isn't going to be that bad" Harry said walking up behind Louis in his black knitted sweater which dipped slightly at the chest revealing his swallows. He is sex on legs, Louis thinks. He wraps his strong arms around Louis' waist as he looks at him through the mirror. He sways slightly from side to side as he smiles into his boyfriends neck, Louis giggles at that and turns around before hooking his arms around the taller boys neck.

"Your right, as long as i have you, it'll be okay, right?"

"mmm, right" Harry agrees, smirking until his dimple appears in his creamy skin before leaning down to capture his boyfriends lips. Louis sighs into the kiss tilting his head slightly and moving his hands into Harry's curls tugging just a little. Harry smiles into the kiss before tightening his grip on Louis' waist and lifting him onto the sink allowing Louis to wrap his legs around his slim waist.

They stay like that for quite sometime reveling in the feeling of each others soft lips, and chocolate tasting tongues. They had shared a Hershey bar earlier, much to Louis' disliking, saying he was watching his weight, before Harry had gasped and spent about an hour going on about how Louis was perfect.

Harry moved his large palm underneath Louis' white shirt feeling the warm tan skin of his hip before his phone starts to ring in his pocket and, they pull away breathlessly as he groans at the interruption making Louis chuckle.

"Yea, alright man we'll be there soon." Harry says into the phone before putting it back into his left pocket. "C'mon babe, that was Nick, says we'll be late if we don't leave now" Louis rolls his eyes slightly as Harry helps him down onto the floor. "Even when he isn't here he's a pain in my arse" Louis says into Harry's neck making him chuckle. Harry leans back and places a gentle kiss to his nose before taking his hand and pulling him out into their master bedroom.

After ten minutes of Louis attempting and succeeding at wrapping Harry's olive green headband into his curls they're off, closing the penthouse door behind them and strolling into their black Electric Cadillac. Once settled Louis turns on the radio leaning back in his chair before a voice says "And now on BBC 1 throwback we have the Beatles number on-" You've got to be fucking kidding, Louis thinks as Nicks voice blasts through the speakers. "Alright, so no music" Louis says turning it off and making Harry chuckle once again.

See the things is, Harry never saw Nick as someone Louis should be jealous of. This was all just a dumb joke to him, because compared to Nick, or compared to anyone really, Louis would always amount to the top. He was Harry's everything, and he still wonders how Louis doesn't see it. "Babe trust me its going to be fine" Harry says before extending his body over to kiss Louis on his temple and turning back to the wheel.

"Yea, this will be just great." Louis mutters before looking out his window and waiting for them to arrive to the party he so dreaded.

A/N: Okay, so that was part one hope it was decent!! im quite proud so, leave some feedback? comment what you think? There should be two or three more parts and thats it! Big love xxx