Part Three - Final part

It was probably the worst feeling in the world. Empty, lonley, and broken. Never in the three years of their relationship had Louis and Harry got into an argument that led to Harry's departure. 

The apartment was filled with an eerie emptiness as Louis sat still in the darkness on the couch in the center of the room, his body  facing the telly. It was off; he was in no mood to watch television. Harry had left about two hours ago and Louis felt stupid. Like a complete douche for making him leave. Every inch of his body filled with regret as a tear fell slowly down his cheek. Was harry going to come back? Afterall the only thing keeping him in Manchester was Louis.

Yea, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Ed were his friends even Nick. But he could find other Nialls and Eds. Louis was one of a kind, or so he once said. Louis clutched the pillow closer to his body as a wimper fell from his slightly chapped lips. The only movement he had done was change into Harry's ratty white tee. He thought about texting him, but voted against it. Too afraid that Harry would ignore it, afraid to confirm the scary thoughts running through his head. Afraid he wont ever come back. "He wont do that to you Louis, would he?" Louis wispered as he sunk further into the couch. "I love you harry please come back" he said lowly into the empty room. Harry had always, always been there for Louis. No matter what it was Harry was there. But now he wasnt. He was gone and it was all Louis' fault. He would come back though, louis thought. He had to.

Louis knew Harry like he knew the date of his birthday, and Harry wouldn't, just couldn't leave like that. He would know. He would know Louis didn't mean what he said.

Lost in the battle raging in his mind, Louis didn't notice the sound of a key being slotted into the other side of the door, the tumbling of the intricate pieces inside before it was unlocked. Harry stepped into the dark shutting the door after him. He felt weak, miserable and tired. He wanted his Louis. No words or fights could keep him away. Just the thought hurt more than anything he had ever experienced.

He slowly toed of his shoes and headed to their bedroom up the stairs, completley missing the body sprawled out on the couch. When he got to their room he carefully pushed the door open revealing an empty bed, the lamp by the bed illuminating the room in a soft white glow. Harrys heart quickened, did Louis leave as well? Maybe he knew i would come back, and he didnt want to be here, Harry thought as he sat on the edge of the bed, head held in his hands as he chocked out a whimper before tears started to flow.

After about ten minutes of shaking shoulders and wet cheeks he stood and made his way back down the stairs and towards the kitchen. He was about to push the kitchen door open but was stopped by a small voice. "Harry?" He wipped his head towards the couch now noticing a miserable looking Louis.

"Baby?" Harry wispered into the dark, towards his lover. "Oh my god Louis" he wispered before making his way around the couch and falling to his knees in front of Louis, who was now sitting up. He placed his head in Louis lap, hands gripping his hips tightly "im so fucking sorry Louis please im so fucking sorry" he said voice shaky and full of regret. Louis looked down before his heart gaveway and he broke into tears once again.

Sobs wretched through his body as he placed his hands in Harry's hair, his head falling to lay on top of his, nose nuzzling the dishevled curls.  "Its okay baby, its okay. I was stupid and im sorry. I thought you left me." His voice got smaller at the end of the sentence. Harry lifted his head  taking Louis face in his hands. "You dont have to be sorry babe" he sniffles before continuing " I shouldve realized. Im your boyfriend im supposed to notice. I left you by yourself and im sorry. What that guy said.....he was right Louis."

Louis shook his head but Harry continued "I love you so much it fucking hurts Louis Tomlinson. And missing you? Thinking for even a second that you don't want me anymore.....it hurts Louis. Fucking stings." Harry placed his forehead on Louis',noses touching as Louis' breath hitched. "I love you harry" is all Louis had the strength to say. "I will never leave you" Harry responded before Louis nodded weekly and wrapped his arms around the taller boys neck.

Harry stood slowly keeping hold of Louis hips and lifting him, Louis wrapped his legs tightly around Harry's waist letting a sigh of relief escape his lips as he nuzzled further into Harrys' neck. Harry let one arm wrap around Louis, just below his bum and the other placed lightly on the back of his neck. Louis lifted his face and stared back at Harrys' eyes. He leaned in slowly before Harry closed the space completley capturing Louis' bottom lip between his own.

Louis sighed into the kiss tightning his arms around Harrys' neck and slipping his tongue into the boys mouth. Their tongues collided moving together with great familiarity. Harrys' grip around Louis' legs tightened as he lifted him higher. "Lets go to bed babe" Harry wispered into Louis' open mouth their breaths mingling. Louis nodded but kept his head pressed to Harrys staring into his eyes the whole way to the bedroom. 

Harry placed Louis on the bed slowly, slipping out of his clothes remaining only in his black briefs. He slid the comfortor back carefully, helping Louis underneath before joining him. Louis crowded Harry's space immediatley arm coming to wrap around his neck and stop in his curls, leg slipped between Harry's. "Let's never do that again, okay?" Louis whispered into Harry's neck. Harry nodded before pulling away and looking down at his lover. "You mean the world to me Lou, you and only you, okay?" Louis nodded eyes watering in the process.

"okay." Harry sealed the space with a kiss. Louis smiled into it, his home was now a home. 

A/N: well thats the end of it!!! i ope you liked! Had myself a little fault in our starts type ending there hahahaha 

Comment? Vote? THANK YOU