Chapter Two

Elena's POV:

When he pulled me on the bed and climbed on top of me, I stopped breathing. He held my wrist tightly in his hand while his eyes were closed.

The strong smell of alcohol coming from his mouth was warning me that he had drunk a lot last night.

"Thank you for coming here. I missed you so much," he said nuzzling his head between the hollow part of my neck and shoulder.

He ran his nose along the side of my neck like he was taking in my smell. I was frozen due to the sensation and heat of his warm body on me. It felt like he was out of my dreams and making them a reality.

His rough lips touched my neck. I melted on his bed trying to prevent a moan from escaping my mouth. He started to nibble on my neck, kissing his way down to my cleavage. My body was swooning at his touch and I was on cloud nine.

I had never experienced anything like that before in my life. Never in my nineteen years of life, I had allowed any male to touch me like that because it felt wrong. But with Jake, it felt so right. I didn't want him to stop touching me ever.

He sucked the delicate skin of my neck, brutally. I couldn't hold back the moan, stretching my neck to give him better access.

"Hanna, baby," he groaned, pressing himself firmly on my body while suckling the skin between his teeth.

My eyes are popped open and I froze in shock. When I realized he was dreaming about her my heart dropped into my stomach. It washed over me like cold water waking you up from the bad dream. I realized everything that I'd experienced a few minutes ago was not meant for me.

"Jake, stop," I said lightly, trying to untangle myself from him.

He didn't listen to me and his lips continued to suck, the feeling was gratifying yet disgusting. I didn't want him to stop but knowing that he was dreaming about other women while making me feel like this, sickened me.

"Jake, please. Please, stop!" I said loudly and he froze above me.

He opened his green eyes and stared at me in confusion. Then he jumped away from me like I was on fire making the comforter drop down on the floor leaving him only in his boxers. I swallowed nervously at the sight of Greek god standing in front of me.

He looked around his room probably making sure that he was in his room. He glanced at me with horror and confusion in his eyes.

I got up from the bed hiding my neck from his scrutinizing gaze and pull my kimono jacket up. The tears were burning my eyes and I blinked them back.

"Elena, what are you doing here?" He asked me breathlessly.

I took a deep breath and turned to face him with a pleasant smile.

"I brought pancakes for you and came here to wake you up when you pulled me on the bed," I said attempting to sound like nothing happened.

Please, don't recall what you did. I was pleading with my eyes.

"That's all? I didn't do anything else?" He asked me gently.

"No, you didn't do anything. I woke you up," I said with a nervous laugh.

He stared at me for a long time before sighing and buying my lie.

"Now that you're awake, why don't you freshen up and come downstairs. We'll have breakfast together," I said and left his room quickly before he could deny my suggestion.

Shit! Elena, I told you it's was a bad idea. My inner voice said.

Shut up! I snapped at my inner voice and went to the kitchen.