I Hate You, I Love You! (Kylo Ren x Reader)

Request:
Hello there 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 I just wanna say that I love your Imagines and I'm about to read Last Grey Jedi also I wanna request a one-shot where the reader is forced to marriage Kylo ( I know cliché 🙃) and she hates him so much until she saw Rey in Kylo's room (She's kinda a force sensitive) and loses her mind because she's jealous and Kylo kiss her ( If you are ok writing smut some of it, if you're not into it a fluffy one will be ok)

Request:  Hello there 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 I just wanna say that I love your Imagines and I'm about to read Last Grey Jedi also I wanna request a one-shot where the reader is forced to marriage Kylo ( I know cliché 🙃) and she hates him so much until she ...

Two months, two fucking months have You been Married to Commander Kylo Ren of The First Order. You had a shared chamber, with two different bedrooms, you had seen his face once, he never talked with you, mostly ignored you.. You hated him, and the stupid marriage!

When you were a kid, you dreamt of being married. Share your life with the man of you're dreams.. and now.. not soo much dreamy at all. You felt most like a burden, and unwanted burden to the Knight. He never showed any sign of affection, love or anything.. and that made you hate him even more.

You knew this marriage was a forced one, on both ends.. but you had hoped you both could come to an agreement or something, anything. You sighed and sat down in a chair in the livingeria of the chamber. You had tried to make Kylo to like you, or more like approve of your existense. You had cooked, cleaned, tried to care, tried to speak with him, you had tried everything at this point. The only thing that had worked so far was to give him space, and try to stay inviceble.

You knew he may need more than two months to adjust into this, maybe give it more time could help? You could really shake off the feelings though, feelings of unwanted, burden, not good enough.. typical things to feel in those situations.

The door to the chamber opened, and Kylo walked inside. He was in his attire as always, mask and and. «Good afternoon» you greeted him slowly. His head turned to you. Almost as he tried to burn his eyes into your soul. «Have you had a great day?» He tilted his head and conntinued to stare at you. It wasen't the most pleasant thing. You tried to be polite, but the look at his reaction seemed like he had forgotten who you were again.. damn, You didn't even think he remember you're name. «I do remember you're name, Y/N» The growl was cleary there, even with his helmet on. He walked inside to his bedroom and the door shut after him.

«Well, that was a nice chat» you rolled your eyes. He remembered your name, that was atleast something. You walked over to the kitchen and started to make the dinner. You tried to make him happy, you did. The reasion you were forced to marry this man was because of your force sensitivity. Somehow the sumpreme leader thought it might be a good idea to conntinue on Ren's heir. Another chance to get more powerful kids with the force.. and use them as warriors. You hated it! You hated this life, you hated this stupid ship, you hated this stupid idea of an marriage, and you hated your husband.

You filled a plate for him and walked over to the door. As you were about to knock, you felt something unusual. It was someone there with him, how did that happend? You would have heard it from the kitchen if anybody came inside the chambers, or? You walked inside without knocking and saw a girl in the middle of the room. She was stunning... her brown hair, brown eyes, silky skin. Kylo turned to you with a suprised look on his face. «What are you doing here?» when you looked over, the girl was gone. «Dinner, what else? Should I make another plate, seems like you have a visitor?» You didn't bother to hide your anger at this point. «Or maybe I just scared her away?» She was gone, you knew that.

You sat down the plate at his desk. If he hated you this badly, he could have said soo long ago. «Exuse me?» He raised a eyebrow at you , suprised at you're new behavior. «Exuse you, but you could just told me soo? Instead of sneeking behind my back!? I've was forced into this fucking bullshit myself! Do you think I want this at all! No!» Kylo took a few steps thoward you, not shure how he should react at the moment. «What are you talking about?» You sighed and crossed your arms, giving him a hard glare. «You know what!? I've tried to make this stupid idea of a marrage to work, Even though I hate it! And you!? What the hell have you done to even make this work?! Huh!? Nothing! Not a damn thing!» you walked out of his room with Kylo slowly behind.

Kylo gave you a small smile, and looked almost happy by the sight in front of him. «Are you kidding me right now!? Are you smiling at me!?» His smile only grew more. «You are jealous?» You looked at him in shock as he walked over to you. Were you jealous? No, you couldn't be? No, you hated him, you were tired of this.. «you are jealous of a scavenger» He stopped right in front of you, and looked down at you. «No! I have nothing to be jealous of! If that chick flick want you, she can't just have you! Cuz I hate you!» you turned your back at him, almost looking like a three year old. «Ah, I almost think you loved me?» His voice were mocking.

Was this nerdhefner serious!! «No, listen to me!» You tunred around again and looked at him. «I hat-..» You couldn't even finnished the sentence before he kissed you. In shock you kissed him back. His lips were warm and soft, how could you even resist? He broke the kiss, and smiled at you, not getting to far away. «You are hot when you're jealous» he wisphered slowly, making you blush. «Exuse me?» Kylo wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you again.