Chapter 5

This is a short chapter:

Flashback:

I just called Isaac and he would come back soon.

This chapter:

I walk in and told them he will be home soon.

When Isaac get inside we said bye to Melissa and then leaved. After a few minutes walking we was at Dereks loft. And just get inside before the full moon gets up over the mountains, now we had like 1-2 minutes before the moon would shine on us. I was the newest one so Derek wanted to chain me up, but I didn’t want that. The first 10 minutes during the full moon was pretty good. But after that I couldn’t control myself anymore, I was cuddling with Scott and then I just hit him before I ran away from Dereks loft. Peter was the first one who realize that Scott was screaming!

After I had hit Scott he couldn’t control himself either so he screamed:

-         Im gonna kill her!

-         Isaac you start chasing Emma! Take Aiden with you! Ethan and Derek you came here and hold Scott down! (Peter yell)

-         I follow Aiden and Isaac! (Lydia say)

-         No! Isaac and Aiden have to take her down so they cant running around with you! Lydia come here and try to get a connection with Scott. (Peter say)

Isaac and Aiden run away after me but didn’t know where to go so they called Stiles, who started to search after me with his jeep.

I was running around in a forest somewhere in Beacon. But after a while something grabbed my leg! I roar so laud that Isaac and Aiden had to stop cuz they was holding their ears!

When Im in the forest this happen in Dereks loft:

After a while Scott calmed down and Lydia asked:

-         What the hell happened? So you have to go crazy about it?

-         She hit me! In the nuts!

He said and was holding deep in Ethans arm. When Scott was hurted  Ethan was taking his pain away but it hurted so much that Scott putted his claws in Ethans arm, so now it was blood on Scotts shirt, Ethans blood.

When we had cleaned up after the blood and Ethan had healed, Stiles called:

-         We have a problem!!

-         What happen?

-         You know it disappear most animals but also humans?

-         Yeah!

-         We have found the problem!

-         What´s the problem?

Sorry for a short chapter and the question is: What do you think it is who have killed people and animals?

Johanna knows the answer so you dont have to guess.. If you dont remember you can guess but I have told yaa <3