Chapter 1 Part 2

Tom's POV:
Tom: Janna? And Janna: I have someone *Janna kidnaps tom*

~Meanwhile~

Marco's POV:
Marco: why can't I do it? And star: do what? *Marco jumps screaming* and Marco: star don't do that and star: what can't you do Marco? And Marco: ask out a girl I fell in love with but I'm scared to ask her out and she'll say no but it's fine *he smiles* I have my best friend star and star: *glups and nods*.

∆1 year later∆

Star's POV:
Star: I can't wait and Marco: come star were going to be late to tom and Janna's wedding and *star walks up to Marco and kiss his check* star: I'm ready *Marco nods his head and they arrive to the wedding*.

Tom's POV:
Tom: hey congrats Marco and Marco: on what? *He says confused* and tom: oh nothing and Janna: he doesn't know? And tom: yeah and Marco: tell me and Janna: star is pregnant with your child surprise and tom: Jackie was pregnant with my child and *Marco has dropped his mouth and faints*.

*At mewni*
Marco's POV:
Marco's Thought- "I wake up and see I'm back at the castle and I see star crying and I get up and hug her and she turned around looking surprised" end of his thought- and star: Marco you okay? And Marco: yeah I'm fine just surprised your pregnant and star: oh yeah I forgotten to tell you about that and Marco: babe I love you and star: aww I love you to Marco and marco: how far are you? And star: I just found today I was pregnant Marco *they laugh and then kiss and they get ready for bed and go to sleep*.

...To Be Continued...