ZAGR Fanfic Chapter 3

Gaz's p.o.v

Its been a day since Zim " imprisoned" me. Dib and Dad haven't noticed. Of course. So far, Zim seems pretty nice aside from the fact that he's super annoying. His voice is like a constant bug flying around my ear. But he's sort of ... charming, in a way. Anyway...my Gameslave is running out of batteries. "Zim!" I yell end down the trashcan. His voice echoed back

"What?! I'm working, human, I must have no disturbances!"

"My Gameslave is running low, where do you keep your batteries?" I yelled back. Suddenly he was in the elevator, coming up. I jerked my head back and he flew out, landing on his butt.

" Smelly Gaz-pig, you will regret the time you disturbed ZIM while he was busy conquering this filthy rock!" He shook his fist in the air.

"Whatever. I need some batteries." I looked at him, and him at me. He tilted his head. He was kinda cute. For an alien. Suddenly I was blushing, and I turned away.

"Gaz- human what are you doing on your face? Its strange. I didn't know the humans could change colors. Do green." He tried to get in front of me, to see my face.

" Go away I can't turn green." I walked over to the couch and sat. "Batteries?" I looked at him and he remembered. Walking over to a drawer in the kitchen, he opened it and shuffled through some other crap, then looked up.

"I can't find them."

All of a sudden Gir appeared with a bag of batteries. "You lookin for these?" He shook them around. "If you want them, you have to dance with me."

"Gir, I sw-" I started to talk and the annoying little robot interrupted me.

"DO THE DANCE!" He squealed with a big grin. I hated it.

I sighed. "Fine." I scowled at him, then Zim. He had a camera. I growled at him and he cringed. Then my Gameslave beeped. 10% battery left. I hadn't sent reached the save point. Oh God. Zim and Gir both looked at me, and Gir shook the batteries around again. Damn. I sighed and scowled as I made my limbs move in a jerky, stiff movement. I looked over to Sim. He was smiling. Gir was squealing and whooping like some deranged monkey.

This went on for another two minutes and I stopped. Gir threw the batteries at me and I caught them in midair. He flew away, leaving Zim and I alone again. "You can leave now." Right then, my stomach growled. Zim looked at it and came over to me, trying to poke me by my bellybutton. "What are you doing?!"

" Try not to panic, but I think there is a baby gasporgasplooch in your disgusting human stomach." He stared at my belly. "Do you feel Jiggly and full of juice?"

I shook my head. "I'm just hungry. I haven't eaten since the pizza yesterday." Zim stood up strait while eyeing my still rumbling stomach.

"Hungry? What's that?"

"Humans get it when they haven't eaten in awhile. What's in your fridge?" I walked over to the refrigerator hoping for some leftover pizza. I opened the door and there was a squid. Interesting. I closed it and turned to look at Zim. He was whistling and inspecting the ceiling. I shut the refrigerator door.