ZAGR Fanfic Chapter 4

Zim's p.o.v

      The Gaz monkey has adjusted to life with me, her limitless superior. I have studied her every day and her living habits seem completely unaffected by my Irken way of life. She sleeps and eats a lot too. Disgusting pig human. Other than her being all human, she would make an excellent Irken. She's become completely used to the sight of me out of disguise, and its freeing to be like this around a human. Not that I'm looking for her filthy human friendship or anything. Nope. Not at all.

Okay maybe I'm a little lonely, even with Gir. The Gaz human and I have had meaningful conversations on how to kill the Dib. Sometimes she says my methods are too cruel, and that she'd want her disgusting big-headed brother to have a (mostly) painless death. I, on the other hand, tend to disagree. But whatever.

"Zim! Gir is making soap waffles again! I can't eat anymore!" Gaz called from the kitchen.

"I'll be right there you stupid Earth pig." I walked into the kitchen, and found Gir on top of Gaz, shoving his big, thick waffles into her face. "Gir! Get off of our prisoner! The torture waffles are for later." I shoved him off and held out my gloveless green hand. (Yes I take off my gloves around the house now and again) She looked at me and grabbed it. Her hand was soft and warm. I pulled and she got up.

"Thanks, I guess. I'm gonna sleep, so don't bug me or I'll send you to a nightmare world, deep in the depths of the Earth." She opened her eyes wide. "Got it?"

I smiled cheekily and nodded. She went over to the couch and turned on the t.v, lounging on the side until she fell asleep. I watched her. Warily at first, then almost confidently, I crept over to her nearly comatose body, watching her closed eyes for any sign of life. Nope. I needed a human hair to see if I could make a clone.

Gaz was facing the t.v. in a ball shape, so that meant I was going to have to get on the couch to get to her hair. It won't be easy. I hopped on the opposite side of the couch, and wiggled over next to her. Suddenly and without warning, she turned over and grabbed my arm. I let out a small shriek and closed my eyes, ready for my demise. Then I heard a small snore and relaxed. She still had my arm.

What was I supposed to do? If I woke her up, I would surely be dead. If I stayed here next to her, I would have more time to formulate a plan of action. But what if I don't have a plan in time? Then she'll wake up, and I'll be dead. Her grip tightened until it almost hurt. I guess I'll stay then. For almost an hour I laid there next to Gaz, listening to her breath, slow and steady. She spoke a little. Mostly just 'Bloaty's' and 'the piggy'. But as I laid there, I could've sworn I heard her whisper my name. Nah.

Oh, I've got it! I know how to get out of this. I'll just…um…no, no I don't have it. Being this close to the Gaz pig was making me nervous and 'scatterbrained' as the humans would say. What do I do?