Phone Sex

Take your hands and close your eyes and picture me
Touching your thighs do you feel your body next to me
I'm in your mind but physically it feels so real when we're on the phone
The way you talk and the moan I put your body to the test it's not
A fantasy but it's phone sex

- Trina

A/N: I couldn't think of any new character names so I'll use my favorite people to write about from my Shakur's Series. Amaru & Damita. If you haven't already, read about them I promise you'll love it.

Also shout out to my homegirl for helping meeeeee!!! Idk If she wants me to say her name or not. 😊 BUT thank you baby.

"Hey Daddy. I miss you."Damita pouted, holding the phone to her ear.

"I miss you too baby girl. What you doing?"Amaru asked, as he laid back in his hotel bed. He had been gone on business for 3 days and they missed each other so much.

"Laying down, thinking about you."She replied, her voice becoming low and airy.

"Thinking about me?"Amaru chuckled.

"Mhmm."She bit her lip as she traced her fingers down her body, reaching the puddle between her legs.

His voice could do that to her.

"What you thinking about?"He asked.

"The things I want you to do to me and all the stuff I want to do to you."Damita moaned and put her phone on speakerphone and sat it on her pillow.

"What you want daddy to do to you?"Amaru asked, beginning to stroke himself in his boxers.

"I want you to put my legs on your shoulders and fuck me slow and deep. And I want you to put me on my stomach then arch my back and fuck me until I can't take it anymore."Damita spoke lowly.

"That's how you want it?"Amaru asked.

"Yes daddy."Damita moaned, rubbing circles on her clit.

"Mm I love the way you moan for me. Moan louder for me baby."Amaru groaned.

Damita slid two fingers inside of herself and pumped then in and out so that she could moan louder for him.

"I want you to ride me and bounce on it. Then I want to spin around and take it from the back while you pull on my hair."

"You like when daddy grab your hair?"Amaru asked her. "I can't wait to touch you. I wanna smack on that ass while you throw it back."

Damita's fingers weren't getting the job done. She feenin' for her husband and she needed to be taken care of like he was there.

She grabbed her 5 inch vibrator out of her night stand and rubbed it against her clit.

"Daddy, I need you inside me."Damita sighed and turned her vibrator in the speed they liked.

"Ima give you what you need baby. Open your legs baby."Amaru groaned.

Damita pushed her vibrator in and out of herself, moaning loudly.

"You feel that?" Amaru asked

"Yes" Damita moaned lowly

"Speed it up baby. Tell me what you feel. Tell me who feel." Amaru groaned

Damita sped up her tempo and pushed her vibrator in and out with the same rhythm she was use to Amaru starting her off with. Amaru could hear Damita's voice hitch as she arched her back while he stroked himself on the other end.

"Daddy, shit. You feel so good." Damita yelped

Amaru's breathes became faster as he could feel his climax approaching

"Slow it down baby, I'm not ready for you to cum yet— it's not gone be that easy...not tonight"

Damita did exactly as he commanded and slowed down her pace. Although Amaru wasn't physically in her presence, he knew her body well enough to know which speed got her off.

"Now, taste yourself. Would I miss it?" He asked.

"Yes daddy."She breathed and sat her vibrator down for a quick moment.

"Now turn it down a little bit, baby."Amaru instructed her.

This is usually the point where her taste her. He always went slow.

"Rub it on your clit baby. Close your eyes and do it slow."Amaru groaned as he continued to get himself off while listening to her.

She slowly rubbed it against her clit, arching her back because she was picturing her husband's head between her legs.

"You taste so good babygirl."Amaru grunted I'm her ear.

It felt so real to her.

Her orgasm came over her, making her legs shake and she got louder. Yelping and screaming his name.

She drew out a long loud moan as she came in her bed. Amaru came not to long after and blew her kisses through the phone.  Although they weren't physically together the routine was still the same.

"I love you daddy." Damita spoke breathlessly.

"I love you too babygirl. I'll be home tomorrow."He blew her another kiss and they fell asleep on the phone.