Suprised?!?!

Demi

I bumped into somebody not really sure who it was until i was about to say sorry but...it was a little girl doesn't look older that 10 fell and passed out i quickly picked her up since i only had my phone with me but it was in my back pocket. Damn she's really light. I wonder if she has a eating disorder no my god you just met this girl demi stop jumping to conclusions! So i take her to my hotel room which is 174 (3rd floor) once we make it to my room i place her gently on the bed. Ill ask her later when she wakes up why was she alone an where she lives i don't want her mom and dad to worry shes fine(i think) eh ill come back later to check up on her..

Lily

Are you okay?(that voice sounds familiar?)i looked up and it was my idol the one who saved me and inspired from taking that last step my queen standing right in front of me omg she looked so cute!! Yeah I'm fine. "Okay what were you doing alone wondering the streets? And where do you live?" Umm i like adventures?(dammit that came out more like a question)and i don't wanna go back home please don't make me go back there it's horrible(i started sobbing uncontrollably) "shh your ok im here im here"

Sorry havent update in months forgot my password to the wattpad😁 please leave votes and comments!😜😜live you. -krissy