Jay x Alex: Drunken Love (NSFW)

Jay was shoved downward onto the couch. Him and his close friend Alex had drank a few too many at Brian's house party. Now here they were, lips locked, sweaty and ready for more on Alex's couch.

The sensation on his lips suddenly stopped, and he opened his eyes to see Alex hovering over him, eyes clouded over with lust. "Strip down for me~", Alex said in a firm voice. Jay quickly sat up, pulling off his shirt. He then slipped off his pants and boxers, laying back down for his lover to examine.

"Gorgeous~".

Jay whimpered as Alex started kissing his neck, down to his chest, and finally to his hard-on. Alex looked up at Jay, waiting for his sign of approval. With a small nod from Jay, Alex quickly took in his cock, licking up and down Jay's shaft. Jay moaned, begging for him to continue. After a few minutes, Jay panted out,"F-fuck.... daddy~!". A hot liquid ran down Alex's throat, and he licked up every bit of it. "F-fuck~", Jay panted. Alex quickly turned him over, lining himself up with Jay's entrance. He slowly pushed in. "A-AH FUCK A-ALEX~!!!". "Shush, the neighbors might hear~", Alex said, clearly not bothered by Jay's screaming. He flipped Jay over, biting his neck. Jay moaned loudly, Alex getting the signal to do deeper. With already a lot of hickeys lining Jay's neck, he pounded into him without warning. Jay screamed, shaking as pleasure over took all of his senses. Alex pounded deeper inside him until he heard the beautiful noise of Jay screaming his name. "A-ALEX~! AHHH~", Jay screamed, "RIG-RIGHT THERE, PLEAASEEE~!". Alex kept hitting Jay's prostate, abusing the power the smaller man had given him. With a final thrust, Alex came deep inside Jay.

He fell on top of the smaller man, pulling out. Jay was a panting mess under him, noticeably tired and worn.

Alex pulled a blanket from the edge of the couch over them, kissing Jay's forehead.

"I love you, Jay~".

"I love you too, A-Alex".

/W E L L I have sinned! Hope you enjoyed it, sinners./