Irritation

-Texting-
"So....Cameron why do you like me as a friend?"
"OMG! JEN DO WE REALLY HAVE TO GO OVER THIS AGAIN!?"
"Yes."
"You know the answer."
"TELL ME!"
"No! Because I know for a fact that once I tell you the answer it'll make you more depressed."
"Tell me."
"Fine! Its because you make me happy, I like your personality, we're practically twins because we have the same interests, need anymore reasons?"
"1) I should make you pissed because I try to control people. 2) I have a crap personality. 3) You're beautiful and I'm hideous! I dont know how you can stand looking at me and talking to me!"
"You are not hideous."
"I don't see why you even try to help me. I dont want help, I have a horrible life, and I'm hideous!"
"I have a horrible life; you dont have 15,000,000 sibilings running everywhere, your mom gets you everything you ever wanted, and you are pretty I'm the hideous one."
"Shut up."
"You're pretty and people care about you."
"Shut up."
"No."
"Shut up!"
"Never your perfect life is better then mine and I'm slightly jealous!"
"Shut up you're making me more depressed!"
"No! I just want you to know that I care for you and for all we know someone could have a crush on you but you're not daring enough to try!"
"My only crush is Natsu, and he will save me when I need his help most."
"Alright but if you're about to fall off a cliff and Natsu doesn't save you I aint gonna help your sorry ass!"
"FUCK YOU!! GOOD BYE!"
"Sayonara."
                          -2 hours later (texting)-
"Hey want to know something?" Jen asked.
"Not really."
"Fuck you! I'm telling you anyway." She can be such a bitch sometimes. "Me and Ella are keeping something away from you...."
"Thats nice what is it?"
"Why would I tell you....you would just tell the entire school the secret we're keeping." Even though we were texting I had a feeling she was just trying to intimidate me, but I started to guess anyway.
"Is she lesbian? Is she pregnant? Does she have a crush on someone new?"
"No, no, and no."
"Damn it am I getting closer?"
"I'm not giving you any clues?"
"Why wont you tell me? I trusted you how come you dont trust me?"
"It depends on the person."
"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!"
"It depends on the person," she repeated.
"YOU ARE A BITCH!"
"Oh well youre making my depression worse, it was gone and it just came back because of you. Good job. Youre great at this!"
"You know what I'm done dont bother me anymore ok!"
"Geez no need to lash out like that at me."
"I HAVE A RIGHT TO LASH OUT AT YOU AFTER WHAT YOU SAID!!!" I left the chat. I was fed up with her useless taunting and trying to intimidate me. It's not working and it never will.