(3) The Closer you Look, the Less you See.

Hey Guys!! Sorry for the delay. Stupid internet.. Need I say more? Anyways, I’ll get back to the normal schedule starting next week! I also decided to make The ball of Honour one part only instead of two parts, its better that way xx And can anyone catch where the title’s from? Hint hint, it’s from a movie that starts with ’N’. Comment away your guesses! I’ll give a dedication for the first one that guesses it right!! Enjoy ;)

VIP Pass.

Chapter Three: The Closer you Look, the Less you See. 

It Sure is hard to dance across

The room when you’ve got

One foot on the floor

And one foot outside the door

I want nothing more

Than to dance with you

Song of the Chapter: Little Deschutes by Laura Veirs

3rd of June, 8;00 pm. 

The minute Alison saw Logan in the middle of some producers, she hurried next to him and linked her arm with his. He looked down and smiled warmly at her, and she instantly felt protected, shielded from all the world no matter how ugly it got. She smiled at the producers who were talking to her brother and they smiled back instantaneously. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, reliving the moment she had with the mysterious Cole O’Conner before she so bravely slapped him.

 Now that was one bravado moment. She thought. She always knew how to shut off the flirting machines called men, but she never really got to the point where she slapped someone. And that Cole guy didn’t even go as far as some people did. She thought. She was a little guilty, but that guilt was washed away when she remembered how arrogant and cocky he was. 

 She couldn’t deny that he was a fallen angel though, in every sense of the meaning. His oceanic eyes were so hypnotising that one could lose balance if looked at them too much, and his pitch black hair was doing everything in his favour, from his cheekbones to his slightly chapped lips and his midnight black eye lashes.  

Her Cole daydream was cut off when Kristy kept nudging her playfully, her joyful attitude spreading in the crowd Alison was standing in. The crowd who was so swept up in work and business was now laughing joyfully and messing around like little kids, with the exception that kids never drank bottles of champagne at a time. Alison, who was so swept up in thought about Cole she didn’t even notice everyone laughing, started blending into the crowd, laughing and occasionally swaying to the rhythms with Ashton, Logan and sometimes even Kristy. She was laughing over an inside joke between her and Kristy when a certain someone caught her eye.

 A certain someone with caramel blonde hair and an incredibly tan body, with a vibrant floor length red dress paired with a beautiful thick black belt that emphasised the beauty of the dress. Valerie O’Conner stood with Shane Evans in deep conversation over something, and she looked as beautiful as ever. For a second, Alison tried to compare her to Cole and she failed deplorably to find any similarity whatsoever. But then, she looked again at the way Valerie talked, laughed and generally acted, and she decided that Cole and Valerie look nothing like each other, but they surely act like they were identical twins.

Alison stopped marvelling at Valerie’s dress when she saw her saying something to Shane and then slowly approaching her, with a pure smile plastered on her soft face. Valerie, to Alison, was one of those people who were very smart, and sassy, but at the same time is very pure and passionate about what she does. Her personality is so alive and vibrant that no one could ever dislike her or hate her unless they want to be her. That’s how kind and good-natured she was.