He found out Pt 2

Amaranthine-angel
I was having writer's block but changing the POV for a bit helped.
Have a part two I wrote within an hour.

Also enjoy Hercules my pal chillin beside me as I write.
---------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel's POV

It took me about one month to somewhat get over the fact that Arariel is in a polyamorous relationship.

The keyword being somewhat.

Would I rather she only date Zadkiel?
Yes.
Would I prefer she not date?
Very much so.

Alas, it seems that won't happen.

Oh well. At least there is Zadkiel to be the rational and responsible one in the relationship.

It appears that during my month of coming to terms with the Arariel situation, I missed something major happening within the family.

As soon as the current meeting is done, Michael rises from his seat and speaks.

"Thank you all for attending; you may go now."

Phanuel stands up and walks towards Michael. Michael clearly notices, but refuses to acknowledge Phanuel. He quickly strides out of the court room.

Phanuel sighs. He stares after Michael sadly.

I lean over the table and poke Raphael. He turns his attention on me and raises an eyebrow.

"What is it, Gabe?"

"What happened between Michael and Phanuel? Michael seems pissed while Phanuel looks sad."

Raphael sighs and hops over the table to stand beside me.

"Michael now knows that Phanuel is in a poly relationship with the Seraph Justice and Ambriel," he explains.

My eyes widen.

Phanuel with a seraph and Michael's ex?

"Huh?"

Raphael rolls his eyes.

"You heard me, Gabey," he says, lightly swatting me.

"There still seems to be more to the situation though!" I insist.

Michael would probably freak out over that, but not this much.

Raph bites his lip.

"Phanuel never actually told Michael. Michael walked in on Ambriel and Justice cuddling and making out with Phanuel."

Whomp, there it is. There's the part that's making Michael act this way.

I blink.

"Woah."

"He isn't taking it well," Raph says, nodding.

"How is Phanuel doing?"

"Let's go find out," Raph replies.

I try to stroll over to Phanuel nonchalantly; but Raphael has a serious expression and strides quickly. Phanuel notices Raph and sighs. He meets us halfway.

Phanuel just stares at us for a minute.
Raphael clears his throat and half smiles at Phan.

"How are you, brother?"

Phanuel shrugs and stays silent. He glances around. I look around too. Many of the archangels are still here, staring at us. I guess most of the others already know.

Eremiel catches Phanuel's eye and smirks. Phanuel glares at him and walks out.

Raphael hurries after Phan, dragging me with him. Phanuel is pretty fast on his feet, so we don't catch up to him until he is at his house. He heads inside, holding open the door for us.

Raphael lets go of my wrist. I rub it, waiting for the slight redness to disappear. He sits down on the couch, pulling Phan to sit beside him.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Justice trod out of the kitchen. She looks at Phanuel, then at Raph and I. She smiles at Phan and heads back into the kitchen.

Raphael looks at Phan.

"How are you?"

"Fine," Phan shrugs.

Raphael does the Big Brother concern look, and Phanuel sighs.

"I was trying to figure out how to tell him. I definitely didn't want him to find out like that. Now he has ignored me for a month. I've tried talking to him, yet all he does is walk away!"

Raphael nods and pats Phanuel's shoulder. He then looks at me.

"Go get Michael," he demands.

As if I'll be able to make Goldilocks the Stubborn come.

I start to shake my head, but Raph points at the door.

"Go!"

"Okay okay, sheesh,"
I smile at him, then quickly walk out the door.

Phanuel's POV

As soon as Gabriel leaves, I shake my head at Raphael.

"He won't come," I insist.

If he wanted to he would have already come on his own.

Raph looks me in the eye.

"He will, Phanuel, he will."

Brie peeks out from the kitchen. She turns her head back and nods. After a moment both her and Justice walk out.

Ambriel waves at Raph.

"Hi Raphael!"

"Hello Ambriel."

She turns to me.

"Any luck today?"

"No."

She frowns, then sits beside me. Justice sits on her other side.

"But there will be," Raphael adds. "we're making them talk it out."

Justice smiles and pets my wing. I smile back, grabbing her hand and holding it.

Both Brie and Justice are so adorable.

Raised voices sound outside the door. Gabriel throws open the door; then he drags Michael in.

I let go of Justice's hand as Michael glares at me.

He turns his glare to Raphael.

"I am Not talking to Him!"